★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8.17.19
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise - QB1
Summarize your bug Left game in middle game. came back to play and finish mid game. After playing game and winning, returning back in game mode menu, advancing a week. Then leaving FOF mode and returning to game mode after playing another game and my FOF backed up to 2 games before and lost data from 2 games played. No other saved FOF files saved return to previously finished week. Happened to other FOF and started a new one thinking it was just that file but now it happened with second one.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play FOF and after playing a quarter, leave game to PS home. Then go back and finish the game. Your player icon on the X factor will be facing another direction and the game you play, even when you finish it and save it will not save.
What happens when the bug occurs? Lose 2 weeks of played games. Lost progression
What do you expect to see? This error to be fixed so when continuing a game from a previous point does not mess up or not save any games you finish after that game
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I don’t have a file to share but a link to a you tube video. Contains game play from second game after finishing first game from continued check point from in game progress against the colts. 

After i I finished game with browns. Exited game and went back to it to find it bounce me back 2 weeks and no other file had saved from my check point after the by week. 

https://youtu.be/qHgMndpkY2g

Message 1 of 1 (221 Views)