FM: Can't Hire Head Coach

by ElysianRaven4

Original Post

FM: Can't Hire Head Coach

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Assign an interm head coach then try to hire a new head coach.
What happens when the bug occurs? When an interm head coach is assigned and you try to hire a permanent head coach they will come back saying they'd like to accept the offer but it's filled.
What do you expect to see? The new hire take the head coach position and the interm head coach go back to their original position (associate, assistant, or goalie).
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise Mode: Coaching Staff
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Any time
What is your time zone? PNT (MST) - GMT - 7:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? kingmeiv
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Right now, to hire a head coach you need an additional expendable coach so you can assign them as the interm, hire your new head coach in the open lower position, fire the interm, and promote the coach you want in the head position.

UPDATE!! This morning I was able to hire a head coach with an interm assigned. I'm not sure what was different this time. I think I had 2 NHL positions available for the interm to move into but I can't remember how many or which positions were left open for the interm previous times I tried this and failed.

EA, if there are specific positions that need to be left open for an interm to move into, please let us know.

Message 1 of 1 (193 Views)