FM AI GM’s logic is ridiculous

by SkylerJames13

Original Post

Re: FM AI GM’s logic is ridiculous

★★★ Guide
@LordDecland What 2K does is too high of a standard for EA to achieve. As of now, EA makes plenty of $$$ from HUT and selling gambling mechanisms to children aka hut packs (which they were fined for in the Netherlands)
Message 11 of 27 (514 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SkylerJames13 3+ months and still waiting for fixes, and no communication or effort put into fixing the game from EA, only HUT has been getting any attention
Message 12 of 27 (479 Views)

★ Guide

Oh they're watching my swear word got removed from my comment.. xD. I guess community outreach with offline modes aren't that important to them Frown

Message 13 of 27 (423 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DeMiGoD1988 Frankly, I don’t expect support from EA, in terms of BAP or FM anymore. But I’ll still continue to voice my frustration and displeasure, since I am a customer that unfortunately paid money for this trash game.

I’m still baffled how bad the AI GM logic is after all this time
Message 14 of 27 (411 Views)

★ Guide
@SkylerJames13 I did make a post of ideas on general discussion board. Should have a look. See what you think of them. Just want to see if I'm in line with how the community feels or if I'm alone on my ideas
Message 15 of 27 (411 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DeMiGoD1988 No you’re definitely not alone. We all have the same ideas for the most part. The entire community thinks fairly alike. The problem, is that EA doesn’t listen to us. The community doesn’t actually have a voice apparently. HUT and online have louder voices, especially because of their streamers and because of the gambling loot boxes cash cows they have.

But we as a community have been ignored for years, really. Everyone once in a while they “give” us a feature, but they implement it so poorly, and don’t bother to fix it/make it work right, that it wasn’t even worth the time, and it’s not worth our money.
Message 16 of 27 (395 Views)

★ Guide
@SkylerJames13 Essentially. It'll always be viewed this way until we're proven wrong.
Message 17 of 27 (381 Views)

Community Manager

@DeMiGoD1988 

We absolutely care about offline players. If we didn't, so much work wouldn't be put into them. It's certainly disappointing to see so much frustration with these issues and we'd love to see them resolved. When it comes to fixing issues, it's not as easy as it may seem. There are also times it's better to spend the time necessary to resolve these issues properly which can mean waiting for a future game as it's possible changes coming down the road could affect the fixes that are put in. I'm not saying that's for sure the case here, but it's something that needs to be considered. 

Also, yes, there are a lot more online players than offline. When it comes to getting out fixes that affect the high majority of players versus the smaller population that plays only offline modes, it makes sense to address the issues affecting more people. There's a limited amount of time and resources and they need to be used where they can to make the most impact. Sadly, this means we can't make everyone happy.

Please keep the constructive feedback coming. I understand it may look like you're being ignored, but that's not the case. Bug reports help the dev team gets these issues resolved.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 27 (376 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Chemistry and coaching issues have been an issue for a long time, and same thing with TWD TWF being useless in terms of chemistry. How many more games do we have to wait for them to be fixed?
Message 19 of 27 (369 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Aljo I'm gonna disagree. It's known franchise mode is the most played mode, has been for years and we've seen the same bugs in title after title. One bug I brought up here back in 2017 and I was told it'll be fixed for NHL 2018... Still is there, not fixed at all. When I've been lied to for 3 years straight being straight with you is constructive. I made a second post which is extremely constructive on how to make the mode more realistic and that's all we ask for, some are difficult fixes others easy. However it's unfair for EA to ask for respect when you blatantly lie to our faces about overhauling the mode when you added one feature (which is buggy at best) and this one feature bugs up other features. Each year we also get less and less features. I remember the time we had the likelihood of a player wanting to join a team, or we could hire medical personal or a legal team... I remember when the all star game was in franchise mode, all that has been since been removed. This alone tells you ive played this game yearly and for a long time and over the years I see key features leave and don't see a new one to replace it for years later only for it to be shoehorned into the game in a very messy state.
Message 20 of 27 (354 Views)