[FIXED] "Last edited" not working properly in Manage Households

by simonevans1963

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] "Last edited" not working properly in Manage Households

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have a glitch since the last update (October 27th). When I go into manage households and sort by "last edited" (the default), it actually sorts by "last created", so the order only changes when a new household is created. I thought it might be one of my mods, but still happens without mods, and with all the caches deleted. 

Message 1 of 5 (2,055 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] "Last edited" not working properly in Manage Households

Hero

I just checked this and it seems it was now changed to last played instead of last edited so I'm going to mark this as fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,681 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] "Last edited" not working properly in Manage Households

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,024 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] "Last edited" not working properly in Manage Households

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks Crin, much appreciated.

Message 3 of 5 (1,980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

This issue really needs more attention as it's still not fixed more than 6 months later. Sorting by "last edited" used to work perfectly but now it's a complete mess.

Message 4 of 5 (1,651 Views)

Hero

I just checked this and it seems it was now changed to last played instead of last edited so I'm going to mark this as fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,682 Views)