[FIXED] "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" objective doesn't activate when promised

by AlphaTested

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" objective doesn't activate wh

★ Guide

This absolutely drives me bonkers. lol lol  I have two sons right now that are "promised" and it keeps saying they're single and their "girlfriends" are single. I have had this happen with other Sims I've played. Figured I'd look up to see if there was a guide or something to relationships to show me something about them in case I didn't understand that their relationships (boyfriend/girlfriend) don't exist anymore when a promise happens. I also never quite understood that the designator drops off in time as well. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend as a teen and can't marry until young adult and you don't want to do it until after college? I have found in those circumstances they are also no longer attached. 

Message 11 of 12 (333 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" objective doesn't activate wh

Hero

Completing the aspiration goal of Have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend before the Soulmate and Serial Romantic aspiration goals are active, will now complete the goal appropriately

Fixed in Patch 1.93.129/1.66

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 12 (4,969 Views)