[FIXED] **debug** in style

by Gloxinia19

Original Post

Re: **debug** in style

Hero
Are you still seeing it on the books ? The debug in style menu is something we can all duplicate.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (725 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes it still appears in the notification but the debug in the style is what is bothering me. 

Message 12 of 17 (705 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I still need help with this 

Message 13 of 17 (666 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It's probably bug and EA needs to fix it. Not sure what kind of help you're looking for ?

I've added it to the compiled list. Not much more you can do.

Bug reporting usually works like this: You report something, it gets looked at and if it's a bug and something that's worth fixing, they will fix it.

If you're looking for a mod solution, you should take it to the modding community.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 17 (659 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I want it gone!!!
Message 15 of 17 (643 Views)

Hero
Well, I don't know of any solution. I suggest you take it to the modding community if you don't want to wait until EA fixes it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 17 (633 Views)

Hero

The “Debug” style will no longer be an available style filter in the Build and Create a Sim catalogs.
  • While there was a movement amongst the design community to expand the notion of art, form, style, and fashion, it was ultimately deemed derivative of the work of Mugatu, and his Derelicte line.

Fixed in Patch 1.42.30

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (2,494 Views)