Re: [OPEN] Zoomers Food Delivery: No food is being delivered/Delivery person no

by CommishLawWonder

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same here. CC is installed but that doesn't seem to be the issue since tons of people are having this problem.

Message 21 of 76 (3,984 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't even get a delivery person. It just says the food will be delivered soon, and hours will go by and no food. I do have mods, but I've taken out all mods that haven't been updated or are just CAS.

Message 22 of 76 (3,977 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Koko_Bean I ended up getting the delivery person who, said through a notification saying no one was home and they left it at the lot. I believe the no-one was home part was because I didn't notice them and have to get it. The food though was never placed on the lot. I looked everywhere.
Message 23 of 76 (3,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When my sim interacts with the delivery person it’s as if it resets them and my sim doesn’t get their food. This is what it does for multiple sims households.

Message 24 of 76 (3,950 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this problem. I clicked accept food, she just stood there then eventually walked into my house and sat down at the computer but I am unable to click on her.

Amazed that this new feature is so broken on the day it's released. I have almost all the packs, no mods or cc.

Message 25 of 76 (3,924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had the same issue. So I enabled testingcheats and added the NPC to my family. In their inventory was my food that I ordered. So they have it on them when they arrive. They just never actually give it to you.

Message 26 of 76 (3,902 Views)

All the more reasons never to trust a company that has a negative reputation. I know I'm not supposed to say this, but this is the reason why Paralives is gonna be the better Life Simulator.

Message 27 of 76 (3,891 Views)

Zoomers Food Delivery doesn't work

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Recently updated
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, plus kits, but not Cottage Living as of yet.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Order food from Zoomers
What happens when the bug occurs? Click on delivery person, don't receive food.
What do you expect to see? Click on delivery person, receive food.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. July 20, 2021 update.

This is why I don't like to use Door Dash or Grub Hub or any of those delivery services in real life as they require a credit card. I give Zoomers an F- rating. Take it from a former Yelp reviewer like myself.

Message 28 of 76 (3,744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

They never even arrive. Even the pizza delivery never arrives now. I don't have mods, I've never had mods.

Message 29 of 76 (3,878 Views)

Re: Zoomers Food Delivery does not work properly (They just stand there)

★★★★ Guide
@elliebreton
Ahh, sounds like the delivery person resets. That's the tiny jump you saw.
Message 30 of 76 (3,856 Views)