[FIXED] Zoomers Food Delivery: No food is being delivered (no CoL)

by SimplyDeeSims

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Zoomers Food Delivery: No food is being delivered (no CoL)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try the Zoomers food delivery service. They won't give you your food.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you order from the Zoomers food delivery via your phone, they will not give you your food. It will look like it and then they will just stand, unclickable.
What do you expect to see? I expect to get my food from the Zoomers food delivery.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch right before Cottage Living gave us this broken feature.

I don't have any screenshots, but this happened on lilsimsie's stream today, but it also happened in my game too.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 76 (14,946 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Zoomers Food Delivery: No food is being delivered (no CoL)

Hero

Zoomers Food Delivery has trained their delivery Zoomers (or is it Zoomies? Think about it!) to ACTUALLY deliver the food Sims have ordered. We apologize for all those missed meals.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.146/1.45

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 76 of 76 (10,840 Views)

All Replies

Re: Zoomers Food Delivery does not work properly (They just stand there)

★★★★ Guide

I tried this with a brand new save, no mods, a new sim and one of EA's cheap houses, I placed a counter, a table and an end table outside on the porch with plenty of routing to each of them just in case the delivery guy needed somewhere to place the food without coming into the house. No food delivered after I accepted the delivery.

So I tried this yet again with another brand new save and instead of just accepting the delivery I had my sim do a friendly introduction and queue up a number of chats with 'accept delivery' being 3rd in line and a couple after that. This time it was clearer that it was bugged because when it reached the 'accept delivery' it dropped all the other items from the queue and the delivery guy gave a brief kind of twitch. It was like he did a very tiny version of the jump bug. No food was delivered.

Message 2 of 76 (14,923 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeap, also having this problem. Tried in new save files, no mods, repairing the game through Origin and just trying new lots, going places, making a better routing, doesn't matter, never work! (does Sims 4 developer's team has Play Testers? For real, they ALWAYS launch broken stuff, it's "amazing"...)

Message 3 of 76 (14,914 Views)

Food Delivery System Already Broken

★★ Apprentice

What is your current game version number? July 20, 2021 Patch
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs and kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with all packs installed (not just the basegame). Start a new game, click phone and order food from zoomers. Delivery person arrives with no food bag in hand, they knock on the door, and when your sim clicks "accept food" (or however it's worded), nothing happens! The food is not in your inventory but you are charged for it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Clicked the phone and ordered food from zoomers. Delivery person arrives with no food bag in hand, they knock on the door, and when your sim clicks "accept food" (or however it's worded), nothing happens! The food is not in your inventory but you are charged for it.
What do you expect to see? This is brand new game. I removed my entire TS4 folder out of my documents, started the game so it would generate a new folder, and created a new sim. Placed them in the house and used the phone to order food. I expect to have the delivery person show up with my sims dinner they ordered and not just be charged for it without receiving anything.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch on July 20, 2021 (Cottage Living Pre-Patch)

This is brand new game. I removed my entire TS4 folder out of my documents, started the game so it would generate a new folder, and created a new sim. Placed them in the house and used the phone to order food.

I expect to have the delivery person show up with my sims dinner they ordered and not just be charged for it without receiving anything.

Since this was a free update I'm not too upset about it but don't advertise and brag that you have updated the game with this feature for it not to work for every player who has tried it.

Maybe you should test 'features" with all of the games packs installed to avoid issues like this. If you are only testing with the base game, that is pretty senseless since the majority of players own some DLC and NOT just the basegame. By testing with all of the packs you can see what conflicts with each prior to ever released updates or DLC to avoid this unnecessary headaches.

Message 4 of 76 (14,872 Views)

★★ Guide

Also having this issue on a fresh save. Delivery person (Sara) comes to the door, I click "Accept Delivery", my sim will go out and Sara does a little twitch. No food appeared, and Sara becomes unclickable.

Message 5 of 76 (14,897 Views)

Re: Food Delivery System Already Broken

Hero
@Chicklet1966 I merged your post although you said your bag was even invisible while the other reports don't seem to have that.

Did the delivery guy bring a bag for everyone else ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 76 (14,829 Views)

★★★★ Novice

also having this problem.  new save, no mods.  The delivery person isn't even carrying a bag of food.  Once clicked on to accept delivery, the delivery person is no longer clickable

Message 7 of 76 (14,807 Views)

Food order not delivered

★★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except Romantic Garden, spooky stuff and My first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Order food from the phone and accept order. Delivery sim shows but does not give anything
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing is delivered when I order food from phone
What do you expect to see? Delivery of food given
Please describe the patch or change you made. updated to 1.77.131.1030

I do not have a screenshot but have described easily how this can be recreated above

Message 8 of 76 (14,802 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also having this problem, I tried with my entire mods folder out and it doesn't work. Like mentioned above when you try to accept delivery, they twitch and don't give you your food and then you can't click them anymore. But when I cheat and add them to my family my bag is in their inventory.. this doesn't make any sense these features never work right.

Message 9 of 76 (14,787 Views)

Re: Food Delivery System Already Broken

★★ Guide

@crinrict No delivery bag for me, either.

Message 10 of 76 (14,749 Views)