Re: [FIXED] [XB1] Pool color tool coloring the bottom of the pool and not the wa

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [XB1] Pool color tool coloring the bottom of the pool and not the water

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.12.53.23000
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, get together, get to work, cats and dogs, city living, vampires, parenthood, kids room stuff, toddler stuff, backyard stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Happens only sometimes.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I use the color tool for the pool and click on the water, it doesn't change anything except the bottom of the pool. (The floor) I used a bunch of different colors and clicked repeatedly on the water and it said "Nothing to change".
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the entire pool change to the color that I use on it, not just to bottom of it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please fix this... It happens on all lots.

Message 1 of 7 (2,810 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [XB1] Pool color tool only coloring the bottom of the pool and not the water

Hero (Retired)

The pool water color tool seems to be working correctly now in 1.20. It wasn't previously. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (2,649 Views)

All Replies

[XB1] Pool Color Tool Coloring Only The Floor Of Pool

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? v1.15
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get together, Get to work, City living, Seasons, Cats and dogs, Vampires, Outdoor retreat, Strangerville, Laundry day, Toddler stuff, Kids room stuff, Movie hangout, Vintage glamour, Backyard stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens in specific lots.
What happens when the bug occurs? When using the pool color tool, the color will only show at the bottom of the pool and will not change the actual color of the water.
What do you expect to see? The pool color tool should change the color of the water, not just the floor of the pool.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please fix this, I often have to switch lots because of this or add wallpaper in the pool to try to make it better.

Message 2 of 7 (2,754 Views)

Re: [XB1] Pool color tool only coloring the bottom of the pool and not the water

Hero (Retired)

The pool water color tool seems to be working correctly now in 1.20. It wasn't previously. 

Message 3 of 7 (2,650 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [XB1] Pool color tool coloring the bottom of the pool and not the wa

★★★ Newbie
@RenasaiHaru Is there any solution for this? I’m having the same exact issue!
Message 4 of 7 (2,369 Views)

Hero
@evaaldeano Are you on console ? This seems to have been fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (2,362 Views)

★★ Novice

I know this is an old thread, but it says it’s fixed and I’m still having the same issues!! It’s only on certain lots in certain worlds. It’s very frustrating. It just colors the bottom of the pool not the water. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Rethridge94 Please create a new thread then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,511 Views)