[FIXED] [XB1/PS4] Shiny Pets when wearing a certain collar

by ra7orrat

Original Post

Re: [XB1] shiny sims and pets

Hero
@ra7orrat Great. Thanks for testing. Sounds like the same issue Macs had then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (579 Views)

Dogs are shiney

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.17 ?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All currently available for PS4 console.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It doesn't show up in CAS crating new pets you have to save them then go back into CAS with it or just go to the world it shows up there too. Also see it with pitbulls and rottweilers that I've noticed.
What happens when the bug occurs? The dogs get shiney.
What do you expect to see? No more shiney pets.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Update 1.17 ?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All that are currently available for PS4 console.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It doesn't show up in CAS it only shows up after you have created the new pet and then saved and played with it. It doesn't show up on all of the dogs the ones I've had are pitbulls and rottweilers.
What happens when the bug occurs? The dogs skin turns shiney and kind of glowy. Sometimes it isn't the full coat and only shiney grids but still shiney.
What do you expect to see? No more shiney pets.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 12 of 16 (607 Views)

Re: Dogs are shiney

★★ Guide

Just give them a different collar and see if that makes them go back to normal, for me that worked.

Message 13 of 16 (589 Views)

Hero
@ra7orrat Is that collar still bugged for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (524 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrictnope, it seems to be fixed now

Message 15 of 16 (1,616 Views)

Hero
@ra7orrat Yeah. Thanks for the feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (502 Views)