Original Post

Re: Sims 4 bug error 134

★ Apprentice

They literally ruined the game.. congrats ea

Message 201 of 226 (991 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [XB1/PS4] Error code 134:84f8bed6

★ Apprentice

@SOPHIEROSE93 wrote:

Willing to bet you’d be more eager for a resolve if we started contacting creators and bloggers who have a larger platform to highlight your incompetence....

I say do it! Share this 21 page feed. I don't know any, otherwise I'd be doing it. EA has had long enough to communicate with us and/or fix this and they've done neither. 

Message 202 of 226 (966 Views)

Won’t load on ps4

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine out, get famous, laundry day stuff, get to work, city living, moschino stuff, movie hangout stuff, 4 seasons, cats and dogs, parenthood, toddler stuff, get together and discover university
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever I tried to use any of the sims I created after loading a message appears saying “the game failed to load. Error code 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0. It is recommended that you relaunch the game”
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t go into any lots or use the sims I created
What do you expect to see? Load into the lot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have seen a lot of people that have been experiencing the same issue for weeks is it actually going to be fixed or can we have refunds because some of us have spent a lot of money and what’s the point if we can’t play the game ?

Message 203 of 226 (946 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have you been able to play yet?

Message 204 of 226 (877 Views)

★ Apprentice

no, they don't care enough to fix it.

Message 205 of 226 (868 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@jazanaytaylorIt seems like they don’t see and hear us(

Message 206 of 226 (790 Views)

Re: Unable to play game after most recent update

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo It’s been 4/5 weeks since this issue was reported now. You managed to fix a similar error code for PC within one day after the new patch. Why do you treat console players as a low priority?
Message 207 of 226 (785 Views)

★★★ Novice

I called and they gave me instructions on how to fix this code error using an external hard drive. Have you ever tried it?

Message 208 of 226 (641 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jazanaytaylor What were the instructions?
Message 209 of 226 (628 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here are the instructions to back up your Sims 4 data and then restore it:
You can also use an external hard drive or USB storage device. Simply connect the device you want to use to the console and you will be met with a prompt to format it for use with the Xbox One. Once this is done, you should be able to use this device to back up your saves.

Head to the ‘Storage’ menu and you will now be able to select any data you wish to back up to access a drop-down menu. Please select Sims 4 there and then select ‘Transfer’ and you should be able to move your game data.

Once this is done, follow these steps to remove and re-add your Gamertag:

REMOVING GAMERTAG
1. From the Home Screen, using the controller scroll left to the navigation pane.
2. Scroll down to Settings Icon.
3. In the Settings menu scroll down to Account.
4. Select Remove accounts.
5. Select the account that you want to remove.
6. Select Remove to confirm.
7. When you're finished, select Close.
RE-ADDING GAMERTAG
1. From the Home Screen, using the controller scroll left to the navigation pane.
2. Select Sign in.
3. Scroll down to Add & Manage.
4. Select Add new.
5. Type the email address or phone number you use to sign in to your Microsoft account.
6. Enter your password. If you've forgotten it, select I forgot my password, and then follow the instructions to recover your account.
7. Review the privacy statement summary, and then select Next.
8. Select your Sign-in and security preferences.
9. Check out how you look on Xbox, and then select Next.
10. Choose your color, and then select Next.
Note: The preference that you're currently using at home appears with a checked box.
11. Press the Xbox button on your controller to return to the Home screen.

Once this is done, connect this device to the other console you want to use while it is powered off. When you turn it on you should receive a prompt to bring in all your data from your external device.

Message 210 of 226 (599 Views)