Re: Sims 4, Game will not load, error code 134

by Player_n9n0gw2h

Original Post

Hero
@KDumas2786 There was a patch for the PC/Mac one just now. I think console should get a patch as well but I don't know when.

I hope this was the same error as the PC/Mac one although the number was different.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 221 of 226 (837 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@crinrict Patch for Xbox one too! And it works finally!! 😀
Message 222 of 226 (3,644 Views)

Hero
@Player_n9n0gw2h I'm happy to hear.

Marking this as fixed then too

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 223 of 226 (796 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just got the ps4 patch and it seems to be working.
thank you.

Message 224 of 226 (725 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Player_n9n0gw2h how should I update my game?
Message 225 of 226 (664 Views)

Re: Game failed to load 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0

Community Manager

Hi folks,  

The error 134:b378c837 was fixed with patch 1.28. I'll close out this thread here as a result. 

If the issue persists for anyone after updating their game with the newest patch, please create a new Bug Report.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 226 of 226 (574 Views)