by SOPHIEROSE93

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [XB1/PS4] Error code 134:84f8bed6

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you!
Message 191 of 226 (961 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was just playing the Sims 4 on my PS4 yesterday and, today, I tried to boot up the game and I got the error code  134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0 when I tried to enter my household. I have not bought any new add-one or anything. I checked and made sure that my version was 1.27, nothing has changed since yesterday.

Message 192 of 226 (927 Views)

Error 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0 won’t load game

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27.3.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, island living, city living, get to work, realm of magic, parenthood, spa day, outdoor living, laundry, toddler, fitness, bowling night, vintage glamour, movie hangout, perfect patio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I sent my sim to retail store from bath tub and received error game failed to load 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0
What happens when the bug occurs? Game fails to load who save is now corrupted
What do you expect to see? I expect game to load and if you can’t send sim to retail store from bath tub then I shouldn’t be able to have the option
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is my legacy save please fix.

Message 193 of 226 (911 Views)

Re: Error 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0 won’t load game

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having this same problem started two days ago, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and making a new household but nothing works. i am paying monthly for access to ea games but this is actually the only one in interested in playing so i need it fixed or i will cancel my subscription as its useless. 

Message 194 of 226 (869 Views)

★ Novice

Happened to me just now, my game didn't have any bugs until my sim skipped her classes for an audition. After that term, I re-enrolled her in uni and moved, that's when this error popped up. I restarted my game multiple times, even moved out my sims and moved them back in(via manage world's) and tried to play households that are mine and randoms. All had this error.

Message 195 of 226 (807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My games are completely stuffed now as well, hours of my life wasted. I had every expansion except Strangerville and eco living and tried to send my sims on vacation last night and broke my games entirely. Now all I get is the 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0 error. Absolutely devastated 

Message 196 of 226 (761 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue too with error code 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0......no game will load.  Game version is 1.27

I had the same issue a few weeks ago which was resolved when the game was updated to version 1.27.

This seems like a common error affecting many users which is totally unacceptable and needs to be fixed!

Message 197 of 226 (742 Views)

★★★ Novice

Been waiting about three weeks with still no resolution.   No patch no update no nothing.   Spent all that money on packs to just be wasted and can’t play a game!

Message 198 of 226 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello? EA? Why aren’t you listening?

We’ve gone a full month with limited access to the game.

You’ve provided no tangible updates or resolutions to your many and growing disgruntled customers. This isn’t as small as fire *, and if I could I would be pissing fire in pure rage.
Pull your team together and communicate with us.

Willing to bet you’d be more eager for a resolve if we started contacting creators and bloggers who have a larger platform to highlight your incompetence....

Message 199 of 226 (554 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bug error 134

★★ Apprentice
@Armstrongjb The same on PS4. Is it fixed now?
Message 200 of 226 (529 Views)