Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [XB1/PS4] Error code 134:84f8bed6

by Darkepics_orhp3

Original Post

My Save File Won’t Load

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Island, Famous, Seasons, Pets, City, Get Together, Work, Magic, Vampires, Dine Out, Tiny Living, Kitchen Stuff, Holiday Celebrations, Grim’s Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It’s whenever I try and load in to one of my save files.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try and load into one of my households in one of my save files it comes up with an error code and sends me back to the world selection map.
What do you expect to see? For me to be able to load into the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0

and I’ve already tried restarting the game multiple times.

Message 131 of 226 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please correct me if I’m wrong but this is the same response as a week ago from EA that it’s being looked into.
If your still needing save files it’s safe to assume you don’t have a handle on what the problem is and are no closer to fixing it than you were a week or two ago?What we need answered is, when are we aiming to have a patch, is there any thing we can do on our end to re-start the game so we can play and what is the compensation for the customers who have been locked out of their paid game if this goes to a month? 

Message 132 of 226 (1,539 Views)

Re: My Save File Won’t Load

Hero
@stanshort002 I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 133 of 226 (1,521 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo when can we expect a patch and PLEASE for the love of God do NOT tell me you're working on it. I am tired of the run around and thinly veiled brush offs as I'm sure all of us are. Just give us a timeline in approximates please and thank you.
Message 134 of 226 (1,452 Views)

★ Apprentice

Wow. 

Just seen an email and saw this thread is STILL going. I gave up with wasting my time and money after I realised I had made a mistake buying these expansions.

Shocked to see people are STILL giving their time to EA when they obviously don't give a flying fudge. 

Anyone reading this, I suggest you do the same as me and just give up and accept your losses. Spend your money elsewhere, give it to companies that appreciate their customers and remember the way you have been treated for future reference

EA are more than happy to charge you, and still are charging people, but so unwilling to fix issues when they get it wrong! 

The fact that the only reply is "the team are looking into this" is completely unacceptable. Learn to communicate with your customers and give them answers or an ETA. Don't just ignore them and hope they will stay when you EVENTUALLY fix it. 

This was an issue before and the update which you did bother to roll out made it WORSE not better as it should. That's not a crime, and everyone makes mistakes, but to be so unprofessional and silent about it is infuriating. 

I suggest you send the team to specsavers, because 2 weeks "looking into it" with no results is a bit of a joke. 

I'm very proud to reach this point without swearing. 

Good luck people, I'm off to play one of my games that actually works. 

Message 135 of 226 (1,372 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know a lot of you are super disheartened by the way EA are handling this (I am too). Under the Consumer Rights Act, you are entitled to ask for a refund if the game you have bought is faulty. I know a lot of people will be struggling during these times and may have had to scrimp and save for the latest games they’ve bought so this may be an avenue worth exploring by contacting EA directly, if you’d like a refund. When a refund is requested after an “unreasonable” amount of time from purchase, the consumer has the right to “request repair” of the faulty digital content. 

Message 136 of 226 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MissyMoo92x Me too
Message 137 of 226 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem on PS4 

Message 138 of 226 (1,208 Views)

Bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work Get Famous City Living Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When load your save and got on Willow Creek world and click on the household and click play and the game load with the green dimond when the blue bar is full and you hear the music it go on to the world map.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the house hold is loading and the blue bar is full it got on the world map and says. The Game Failed to load. Error code 134:84f8bed6:2cd578eO. it is recommended that you relunch the game and everytime i do relunch it always comes up at the same Error Code but this it happen after the update on the 11.6.2020
What do you expect to see? Everytime i try to rest the game it keep coming up with the same Error code and it should load up the household not go back to the world map.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

error code 134:84f8bed6:2cd578eO

Message 139 of 226 (1,191 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: Sony Playstation 4

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What is your current game version number? 1.27

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I will invite you to my house personally to see the error message ¯\_ (¬_¬)_/¯ otherwise the royal pain in the butt can be found as soon as you try to actually play a household

What happens when the bug occurs?The most important part of the game- the actual game!- does not load

What do you expect to see? A playable game????

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've been following this thread, and along with trying my game each and every day, several times throughout the day, and seen that not progress has been made yet still promotions for new expansions and stuff are still being released. Like that all would be great if only i could actually play the game in the first place! My heart dies a little each time I get the error message. Since it had "bed" in the message I went into build mode (which still works oddly enough from the worlds screen) and removed all the beds from my household lol .....that didn't work. I switched to console gaming so I wouldn't have to be online all the time for the pc version and figured "what could be more worse than dealing with origin all the time?" Welp looks like I found out. I miss the old sims, for all the good 4 is its just been crippling let downs back after back

Message 140 of 226 (1,186 Views)