Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [XB1/PS4] Error code 134:84f8bed6

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, island living, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, parenthood, laundry day stuff, toddler stuff, fitness stuff, vintage glamour stuff, perfect patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any action that requires the loading screen during game play.
What happens when the bug occurs? The main household playing won’t load (And neither will other households). Error code 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0 is displayed and it’s recommended that the game is relaunched but this doesn’t help.
What do you expect to see? The game should load.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco lifestyle patch update early June

I bought city living and get together after the early June patch update and only noticed the errors after installing city living and trying to take my sim to university. Noticed error occurring since around 7th June. New packs were bought on 4th June and 6th June respectively. 

Edit by Edav24 (12.06.2020) - prior to the 10.06.2020 update I was having the exact same issue but a different error code was appearing (134:c8640a95:5aee4535). 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 2 of 226 (7,296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4, Game will not load, error code 134

★★ Novice
@crinrict Patch for Xbox one too! And it works finally!! 😀

View in thread

Message 222 of 226 (3,570 Views)

All Replies

Save files not loading

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27.3.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Dine Out, Parenthood, Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load any saved game with university downloaded
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to load my save file, the game crashes back to the World Select. It happens when selecting any family in any map and has made my game unplayable.
What do you expect to see? Save files loading
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest patch after Eco Lifestyle (don’t know number sorry)

Error message

Message 1 of 226 (7,246 Views)

Re: Error code 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0

Hero (Retired)
@24edav There was a patch yesterday to address this error. Please check that your game version is 1.27. You can check this in game by pressing the bumpers and the triggers on the controller simultaneously to bring up the cheat window. Once it is open, type the word Version and then enter. Once the list pops up, please scroll all the way to the top of the list to where it says "Base." The "Base" number will tell you your game version number.
Message 3 of 226 (7,257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@PoptartJuniperThanks for your response! I updated my game earlier (and restarted my Xbox just in case) so I know I have the latest update and the error code still happens.

Message 4 of 226 (7,241 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@24edav Does a new save work ? For testing purposes

@alexdm2u2  Merged your thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 226 (7,218 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi @crinrict - I’ve just tested a new save and don’t appear to be having the error message at all with it so far (I’ve created a sim, moved them in and traveled around a few different worlds and lots). My affected save is my legacy family save and I’d almost unlocked the achievement 🤦🏻‍♀️
Message 6 of 226 (7,189 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

@24edavDoes a new save work ? For testing purposes

@alexdm2u2  Merged your thread

I have the same issue as 24edav. A new save works however it’s my legacy sim that is affected. 

Message 7 of 226 (7,172 Views)

Hero
@24edav Make sure to keep that safe. Error codes can be fixed so that saves work again. Sometimes it's just something small or EA will need to release another fix.

Unfortunately, as your on XBox it's not possible to share saves.

@alexdm2u2 To be sure, you're also on XB1 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 226 (7,161 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi, yes I am 

Message 9 of 226 (7,157 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I updated yesterday - it didn't resolve the issue for me.

I've reloaded all of my sims addons and the sims game (uninstalled/reinstalled) - that also didn't resolve the issue for me.

I'm glad this thread is open so EA can fix our SIMS games (hoping) so we can continue our "legacy"

Message 10 of 226 (7,131 Views)