★ Novice
@crinrict The whole error code is 102: 3efae6b3:65199455
Message 51 of 69 (1,073 Views)

Error 102:3efae6b3:65199455

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? What’s that?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Seasons, City Living, Get to Work, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Tiny Living Stuff Pack, Laundry Day Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know.
What happens when the bug occurs? The error screens pops up
What do you expect to see? I’m to play open/play household and I get the Error 102:3efae6b3:65199455
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

1. There aren’t any additional information 
Message 52 of 69 (1,025 Views)

Re: Game crash with error 102 on Xbox one

★★★ Newbie

same error for me. did u ever figure this out?

Message 53 of 69 (967 Views)

Error Code 102:3efae65199455.

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Seasons, Island living, cats & dogs, get famous. Parent hood, movie hangout, toddler, cool kitchen, laundry day, university, city living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? im not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? it takes me back to manage worlds
What do you expect to see? i expect to see the household i want to play
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

so i load into my game & i go to manage worlds. then i’ll try to play a household & it will load but it wont let me play the game.

Message 54 of 69 (966 Views)

Error

★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? Can’t access due to error.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Cats and Dogs,Seasons,Get Famous,Island living, Discover University,Jungle Adventure,Parenthood, Vampires,Vintage glamour stuff, Spooky stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Once a household is selected and loading.
What happens when the bug occurs? Error message pops up and I cannot play.
What do you expect to see? Should be able to play with the household after it loads.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi, every time I try to play a household this error code pops up after loading. I haven’t been able to play for at least a week now. I have updated the Sims 4, uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself and the packs. I’ve even tried to unplug the power cord and have restarted it a lot. PLEASE HELP!! 

Message 55 of 69 (948 Views)

Error codes, game not working

★★★ Newbie

i get past the main screen & i go to play a household & it’ll load all the way through then take me back to manage worlds saying there’s an error code. 

Error 122:3efae6b3:1deea21a  

Error 102:3efae6b3:65199455 

1. These are the codes that are popping up. i’ve uninstalled the game & the packs i own more than twice. i dont own CC cause im on console & idk how to fix it :/
Message 56 of 69 (905 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [XB1/PS4] Error Code 102/122:3efae6b3

@12090456  I've merged your post with the master thread on this issue.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post and add any other info you find relevant.

If you happen to be playing on PS4 and would like to share a save with the Sims team for troubleshooting purposes, please see this post for more details:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-XB1-PS4-Error-Code-102-122-3efae6b3/m-p/9198693#M1...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 57 of 69 (883 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [XB1/PS4] Error Code 102/122:3efae6b3

★★★ Newbie

i already shared a post with them & i play on xbox 

Message 58 of 69 (880 Views)

The sims 4 ps4 game failed to load error code relaunch game

★ Novice

So I deleted the sims 4 from my console a while back and just downloaded it again only to get this error code every time I try and play with any household. I’ve already deleted the game and downloaded it yet again but I still get this. I’m not sure what to do everyone who has this issue plays on PC and I’m not sure how to fix this on PS4. Yes I’ve used mods for the game 

Message 59 of 69 (841 Views)

Error code relaunch game

★ Novice

After I deleted the sims 4 from my ps4 I redownloaded it and now I can’t play my old save file without getting this message. I’ve tried a new save and it works so I’m guessing my save file is corrupted due to mods I’ve used. But I’m not sure how to fix this on ps4. 

Message 60 of 69 (858 Views)