[FIXED] [XB1/PS4] Error Code 102/122:3efae6b3

by Asyaandmekhi1234

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 on XBox is UNPLAYABLE

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mrcross07 I merged your post with the XB1 102 error.

The 134 has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Error-Code-134-368f1773/td-p/9168759

Maybe they are related.

@QuirkyxKayla Also merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 69 (2,027 Views)

Game crash with error 102 on Xbox one

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? FP01:1asset.live-fp01.154
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living Cats and dogs University Seasons City living Realm of magic Jungle adventure Vintage glamour stuff Kids room stuff Spooky stuff Cool kitchen stuff Holiday celebration pack Grins ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the game, try to load a house hold
What happens when the bug occurs? I open the game, go to a world, select a household to play, load screen loads and upon completion when the household would normally load and game play can occur the game instead jumps back to the worlds screen and says “the game failed to launch Error code: 102.3efae6b3:65199455. It is recommended that you relaunch the game” I relaunch and the same issue happens.
What do you expect to see? The household to load and game play to occur.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I’ve seen posts saying error 102 is an outdated mod issue but I’ve never used cheats or mods as I’m playing on Xbox one. 

Message 12 of 69 (1,998 Views)

Re: Game crash with error 102 on Xbox one

Hero
@LMoon6685 I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 69 (1,978 Views)

Re: [XB1] Error Code 102:3efae6b3

★★ Novice

@Asyaandmekhi1234  if I’m ready nag these right  it says that your game Worked again after a “new save” did you create a whole new sim and do a new save? 

what did you do for a “new save”? 

I deleted all my old saves and and then c reared a new sim. I went to move my newly created sim into a house, open that new house and boom same error code. Not sure how to do a new save   

Message 14 of 69 (1,957 Views)

Error 122 on PS4 after June update 1.26

★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time I try to place a lot or enter build mode on a lot, it shows as incomplete or makes no changes. The error message then pops up
What happens when the bug occurs? The lots I place either show as incomplete or makes no changes whatsoever
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to see the freaking lot show up correctly or to edit said lots without being rerouted to either manage worlds or the world selection screen.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The recent June update patch 1.26 ruined everything

Everything was working fine until June 7th, which is when I began to experience the crashes. Specifically on a new save. I was able to place 80% of my lots without any problem until I went to place a community garden and dealt with the specifications of the lot type in build mode. After that I experienced the error 122 with almost every lot I placed no matter what type it is. This is seriously frustrating because now I can’t edit or place any lots at all. This error was stated as being fixed on the 6th but it’s still very much present in the game still. How do I fix this so I can actually play my game without constantly having to restart? 

Message 15 of 69 (1,966 Views)

Hero
@LMoon6685 If you deleted all your old saves, then it should be a new save.

Usually you click on NEW instead of Load or the play button to create a new save

I don't know what this error is about, unfortunately as it seems to hit XB1 only.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 69 (1,944 Views)

Re: Error 122 on PS4 after June update 1.26

Hero
@Aeffinlexis What's the complete error message you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 69 (1,934 Views)

Error Code not letting me play my Sims 4 Eco Lifetsyle pack.

★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except strangerville.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Choose a saved family on new world and load it.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try loading the family in the new world I want to play and wait for it to load but then it crashes and shows me an error code and I should relaunch my game which I have done multiple times along with my system.
What do you expect to see? When I choose a family in the new world I would like to see it load all the way to their house and I can be able to play as normal.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I recently downloaded eco lifestyle once it came out and got to play for the first 2 days of having it and everything was fine. But I might have downloaded too many families at once to play in the new world and after that it has been showing me this error code message and crashing ever since.

This is a screenshot of the error code and series of numbers it shows me every time I try to see if the glitch fixed itself or if it just needed a break but I haven’t been able to play in the new world or any of those families in it since it showed me this error code. Wondering why this is happening and if it can be fixed. Also this is only happening to the new world that came in eco lifestyle, my other families in older worlds are working fine. 

Message 18 of 69 (1,931 Views)

★ Apprentice

Actually, I am Sony ps4 and I am getting stuck with this error code as well.

Is it safe to assume there will be no help for those of us on console? I ask because it seems not too many people are having this issue and console often lags behind on bug fixing updates. Just wondering if anyone knows when our games will be playable again. Sorry I've never experienced a bad issue like this on console so I am unsure of timetables and whatnot.

I can't even go into CAS to save my families to my library and try to start a new save file. I will continue to wait for a fix rather than delete my year old save files.

@crinrict wrote:
@LMoon6685If you deleted all your old saves, then it should be a new save.

Usually you click on NEW instead of Load or the play button to create a new save

I don't know what this error is about, unfortunately as it seems to hit XB1 only.

Message 19 of 69 (1,926 Views)

Re: Error 122 on PS4 after June update 1.26

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@crinrict I’m getting error code 122:3efae6b3:1deea21a  . I’ve now also received the error 102 while testing things out on a new save. I was able to get into live mode but when I went into build mode on the lot I couldn’t rotate objects. 

Message 20 of 69 (1,900 Views)