HELP!

by Mnymark82

Original Post

Re: Error code: 102: 3efae6b3:65199455

★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks, based on past bugs. any idea how long it will take EA to fix this?
Message 41 of 69 (879 Views)

Re: Error code: 102: 3efae6b3:65199455

Hero
@KarmasWhisper I have no idea. That varies so much.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 69 (873 Views)

Re: CONSOLE error code: 102:3efae6b3:65199455

★★ Novice
@QuirkyxKayla Same for me. I was literally playing this morning. I get on tonight on a save file and try to go to a household and it gives me the error code. I even tried a new file. Same thing.
I’m on PS4 as well.
Message 43 of 69 (829 Views)

HELP!

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? EP01: 1.assets.live-ep01.162
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Tropeliv, Bliv berømt, Årstider, Hunde og katte, Byliv, Arbejdstid.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to open my game, but it loads and Then it takes me back to the worlds and there is an errorcode showing up.
What do you expect to see? I expect to play the game that i’d paid alot for.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The game dosen’t works. I haven’t played for 4 days now because the errorcode.

Message 44 of 69 (776 Views)

Re: HELP!

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Something EA is going to need to know is the exact error code. I can't read it properly from your picture so could you please type it here? Thank you in advanced. Standard smile

Message 45 of 69 (764 Views)

Re: HELP!

Hero
@Mnymark82 Merged your post with the current bug report on this error.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 69 (742 Views)

Sims4 error code xbox one

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27.3.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets, university, my first pet stuff pack Digital content : up all night, awesome animal hats, life of the party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There are no steps to find this error. I start the game, press play, and try to select a world an a family. The progress bar almost finishes when the error pops up.
What happens when the bug occurs? I start the game, press play, and try to select a world and a family. The progress bar almost finishes when the error pops up.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the bug to be fixed on console. I barely had this downloaded for a week and I am unable to play due to this.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I recently purchased and installed Sims 4 to my xbox one. It was playing great. The other day I was playing for a couple hours with no issue. I saved everything and closed out the game, turned off the console. When I turned the game back on to play a couple hours later, I get this error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on now 2 consoles (xbox one, xbox one x), made sure everything was updated. I even made a new household, made it past the sim making but as soon as it goes to load a plot of land or house, the game crashes. I havent had this game for more than a week and I am disappointed with this error. 

Message 47 of 69 (700 Views)

Error 102:3efae6b3:65199455

★★★★★ Novice

My game is unplayable. I can’t load any household. Has been like this for 3 days now

Message 48 of 69 (651 Views)

Re: Game crash with error 102 on Xbox one

★★ Novice

I'm not really sure how to do this. I have tried every thing to get my game to load, after recieving error code 102 I uninstalled, and reinstalled, I deleted all my saved games. Then I found this thread, so I am starting over new. So far I haven't found anything on here that has helped me with my problem

Message 49 of 69 (669 Views)

Re: Game crash with error 102 on Xbox one

Hero
@silentmommy666 There's not much you can do other than wait until EA fixes this.

Does it also occur on the new save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 69 (644 Views)