Re: ERROR CODE: 122:6ee24dd4:ea9a6763

by DMC5_V

Original Post

Re: Downloaded packs

★ Novice

So it works if I make a new world with only one sim but the worlds where I have a lot of sims nothing works. But who knows maybe if someone had a previous world with only one sim wouldn’t work either I’m not sure. Maybe the problem is sims is some reason considering actual sims as old and not updated ?? Since making a new sim works? Just a hypothesis 

Message 31 of 69 (885 Views)

Re: [XB1] Error Code 102:3efae6b3

★★ Novice

PS4 as well its the 3rd time i think has enough complains here , the point is fix the issu for i can usar “my save” make any sense “hey you sorry u need trash all and start over 😑😑😑” fixxxxxxxx itttttt please!!!! 

Message 32 of 69 (878 Views)

Re: Get Together causing error 122:324a2e8e:cc13ab8f

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear All,

sorry for bothering, maybe I am not the right place. I would like to ask for some help regarding my PS4 The Sims 4 game. 

I use The Sims 4 on PS4. I have both for the system and the game the latest version ( for game it is 1.27) For expansion packs I have: Seasons, University, Cats and Dogs, Toddler Stuff, Parenthood. The issue occurred at first yesterday (14/06/2020) when I was trying to load my household. The issue is happening since then every time, when trying to load a household to play with (any kind) I don't know when I have updated the game last time if it can be because of this new patch or not. Also I don't think I am using Custom thing or Mods (but not sure what are they)

I had the live chat with an agent on EA and I got redirected to this forum to post my issue. (My PSN ID: Alatheja)

So my issue:

Yesterday (out of blue) I received an error code when trying to load a household: "CE-34878-0" game crashed and asked me to check for game and system updates. (Both have the latest version) I have troubleshooted this error code (restarting PS4/controller, reinstalling the game, initialization the PS4) After this I have installed the game with all the packs. etc and downloaded from cloud my saved game. Now when I try to load a household (not only my, any kind) I receive this new error code, which this topic is about:

"The game failed to load. Error code: 102:3efae6b3:65199455. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

Of course I have tried to relaunch the game several times, reinstalling the game, but didn't help. I have read the previous posts before in this topic, but unfortunately I am not a professional in these kind of things. I have registered now for the site so I could write some new posts/comments to be able to get some help. Can someone please tell me what kind of other steps can I perform in order to solve this issue? I am happy to do anything, just please guide me through exactly what I need to perform.

I am sorry if I wrote to the incorrect place just I got a bit lost here on the site. I would really appreciate the help. Thank you.

Anna

Message 33 of 69 (856 Views)

Re: Get Together causing error 122:324a2e8e:cc13ab8f

★ Apprentice

@galannaeva 

There is nothing we can do right now. We have to wait for a fix from the gurus. if you go through and reread posts in this thread you will see that it is something they are still working to figure out.

You could share your unloadable saves with a simguru, they are needing save files to go over. Simgurunick was in this thread asking for save files to be sent to him. Just read back a bit and see if you can help send in a save file.

Message 34 of 69 (808 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Error Code 102/122:3efae6b3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear @SimGuruNick 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11PFHqqVQVVzc2zogXVWUVVdDSTvGtb82?usp=sharing

here you can find my save.

I have a post from previous and someone recommended me to send you my save file. I hope it's correct, I did it for the first time. Maybe your are able to help and I just need to wait? Thank you for the answer in advance!

Anna

Message 35 of 69 (795 Views)

Error code: 102: 3efae6b3:65199455

★ Novice

So I've been playing this game for a few years and this is the first major issue I've ever had trouble with. 

So when I boot up the game I get greeted with a message after initial loading screen saying I'm short "incomplete data, don't save" little bit odd but I assumed one of my extension packs haven't loaded properly so I relaunch the game and get greeted with the same message. When I try to click my main household I'm greeted with the "error code: 102:3efae6b3:65199455" I've cleared the cache and done numerous other things to try to fix the problem to no avail. I'd rather not resort to uninstalling the game and reinstalling it so I'm hoping for a fix that doesn't include that outcome as I've seen on multiple posts that it hasn't worked for them. 

Also, I'm on Xbox 

Message 36 of 69 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue when I try to download lots from gallery,EA needs to fix this game, btw I play on ps4 So NO MODS,too so EA needs to fix this issue because there's people that have spent money in all dlcs in this game and it's unf@ir that you can't enjoy what you paid for 

Message 37 of 69 (732 Views)

Hero
@DMC5_V Moved your post over to the correct thread on that error.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 69 (729 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue as everyone else here, I did what Guru Nick asked, I send the save file. So in the meantime I can't play. I guess I have to wait !?
Message 39 of 69 (683 Views)

Re: Error code: 102: 3efae6b3:65199455

Hero
@KarmasWhisper I moved your thread to the bug report on this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 69 (670 Views)