Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [XB1] Error 134:2acf1906

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, get together, get to work, seasons, Discover University, City Living, Realm of magic, spa day, vampires, parenthood, jungle adventure, dine out, vintage, laundry day, bowling,romantic gardening, perfect patio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Delete a household or all household from the not in world bin.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't load into households get kicked to world screen and the error is displayed.
What do you expect to see? Load into my household or any household.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Most recent hotfix

I can load into my household or any household just fine. As soon as I delete a homeless sim from the other household bin. I get this error which is really frustrating I can't play my game!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 20 (2,308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [XB1] Error 134:2acf1906

★ Novice

@crinrict

No, in the last patch this bug was fixed. Ty.

View in thread

Message 20 of 20 (2,002 Views)

All Replies

[PS4] Game failed to load Error code 134:2acf1906:91ccd281

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? 1.28.72.3400 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons; Get to Work; Realm of Magic; Jungle Adventure; Spooky Stuff; Romantic Garden Stuff; Holiday Celebration Pack; Grim’s Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start game. Select Load Game. Select desired save. Select any household. Select Play.
What happens when the bug occurs? The loading screen goes until it is full then gives the following error message and shows the neighborhood select screen. “The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:2acf1906:91ccd281. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.”
What do you expect to see? Lot should load with my selected household.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is the same issue I was experiencing prior to the most recent patch (error code 134:84f8bed6:2cd878e0 that) but now getting a new Error Code. The prior issue seemed to be resolved with the patch then the current issue started the next day. I cannot access any of my households or saves. 

The first time this happened, I was playing and chose a spell to transportalate to the Magic Realm. The error message was received before the destination loaded. I noticed that subsequent attempts to load a household showed my Sim as being in the Magic Realm. I also noticed the nightclub in Willow Creek (Blue Velvet) showed as incomplete in my most recent save.

Message 2 of 20 (2,272 Views)

Re: [PS4] Game failed to load Error code 134:2acf1906:91ccd281

★★★★ Novice

Screenshot of error message attached

Message 3 of 20 (2,257 Views)

Re: [PS4] Game failed to load Error code 134:2acf1906:91ccd281

★★ Novice

Same issue on my PS4. I can’t load any of my households or saves.

Message 4 of 20 (2,097 Views)

Error Code 134:2acf1906:91ccd281Help

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.28
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have them all besides Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Now every time I try to load and go into game play a message pops up and wont let me play with current sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? message pops on screen saying "The game failed to load. Error Code: 134:2acf1906:91ccd281. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.
What do you expect to see? um I expect to load game and play game?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I notice this happen but I thought I beat this bug by uploading another saved game play (with same sim)  after this message kept poping up. It seemed like at first that it was a bugged sim( that I didn't create) so I kicked her out and even moved from that house and got to play some game. I made sure to save separately from other game plays and everything was gravy until I go back the next day(irl) to have the message to pop up again and now I can access no game play. Every saved game play I load up says the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!   

Message 5 of 20 (2,040 Views)

Re: Error Code 134:2acf1906:91ccd281Help

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@McFarland5943 You can find your game version by highlighting the game in the PS4 Home screen, press the "Options" button and then select either "Game Info" or "Update History."

From in game you can press L1, R1, R1 and R2 all at once to bring up the cheat box. From there type in the word Version. Once the list appears, scroll up until you see the word "Base." The numbers after "Base" is your game version.

Message 6 of 20 (1,995 Views)

Re: Error Code 134:2acf1906:91ccd281Help

★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper k thanks its 1.28
Message 7 of 20 (1,970 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] [XB1] Error 134:2acf1906

★★ Novice

Here is how I fixed this (may include unnecessary steps)...

- I Went to an open, unused lot using build mode.

- Saved game under a new file

- exited and restarted the game
- loaded the new save, and rather than go to a used lot, I went to San Myshuno Arts District, where I noticed the error icon on the Casbah Gallery

- went in to Casbah Gallery in build mode and all lot required items were green

- created a new save (likely unnecessary)

- went to active family and played as usual ( even sent sim to Casbah Gallery to test)... everything was back to normal.

likely some part of the museum received a piece of design from another pack in the last update. That’s my guess.

Message 8 of 20 (1,927 Views)

Error Code 134:2acf1906:91ccd281

★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.29
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs My First Pet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and load any family and it will give the error
What happens when the bug occurs? When I click the lot I want to play in live mode, the loading screen completes but am sent back to the Worlds page with an error screen that pops up.
What do you expect to see? My lot load successfully..
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Error: “The game failed to load. Error code: 134:2acf1906:91ccd281. It is recommended that you relaunch the game.”

Message 9 of 20 (1,897 Views)

Error Code: 134:2acf1906:91ccd281

★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.29
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Discover University, City Living, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Vampires, Seasons, My First Pet Stuff, Cats & Dogs, Get Together, & Island Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load a saved game. Click any active household in any of the worlds. After it fully loads, you are taken to the World Select menu with an error code.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to load the home of my active sims I am taken back to the World Select menu with an error code: 134:2acf1906:91ccd281. It recommends that I relaunch the game, but that never works.
What do you expect to see? The home of my active sims ready to be played.

The attached image is the error code shown.

Message 10 of 20 (1,846 Views)