[FIXED] [XB/PS] [SE] Slopes not unlocking beyond easy

by ra7orrat

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [XB/PS] [SE] Slopes not unlocking beyond easy

★★★ Novice

I’ve been having the same issue on my PS4, it’s really frustrating not being able to use any other slope!

Message 31 of 97 (1,464 Views)

Sims 4 Snowy Escape - Broken Slopes/Hills

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Mochinno, Strangerville, and Star Wars.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you go to ski or snowboard even with a high enough skill down any other hill except easy it doesn’t work.
What happens when the bug occurs? A option comes up to change your stance but it doesn’t allow you to go down. My sim is level 8 in snowboarding and 6 in skiing.
What do you expect to see? Options to go skiing in any intensity down every slope/hill should be present.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed snowy escape?

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 32 of 97 (1,432 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am still having this issue but I’m on Xbox one

Message 33 of 97 (1,426 Views)

Re: [XB1][SE] Slopes not unlocking beyond easy

★★★ Apprentice

Same. My teen just got to level 3 in both skiing and snowboarding. When I click on the intermediate slope, the only option is Change to goofy stance. My whole plan for her was that she would be a champion snowboarder so this is pretty annoying.

Message 34 of 97 (1,400 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Stayyedharmony Me too! Xbox one. It's very frustrating..
Message 35 of 97 (1,381 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Right !! I just don’t understand why they are taking so long to fix it. Like we wasted $50(im from Canada) for a broken pack. Would have waited longer if it meant I got a pack that workedFrown

Message 36 of 97 (1,365 Views)

★★ Novice

Can we please get this fixed? Who do we talk to about it. I bought this expansion for my wife for Christmas and she hates it because she can’t do her aspirations. I want my money back if this isn’t resolved soon.

Message 37 of 97 (1,261 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@JMahoney04 I've been experiencing this issue since the last update 😐 I play on the PS4
Message 38 of 97 (1,241 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s insane to me that they haven’t fixed it and it’s been going on for two months now. Lose my freaking mind.

Message 39 of 97 (1,237 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve been having this same issue on Xbox One. Even after the new update today, it still isn’t fixed.

Message 40 of 97 (1,181 Views)