Re: [OPEN] [XB/PS] [SE] Slopes not unlocking beyond easy

by ra7orrat

Original Post

Dot.: [OPEN] [XB/PS] [SE] Slopes not unlocking beyond easy

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am very disappointed. I bought Snowy Escape last Monday on my PS4. I was very excited. But now I have discovered that I can't snowboarding or skiing. I have level 10 of snowboarding and skiing. And I am able to ski/snowboard only on easy slope. Yesterday I found that I can not go on expedition and I cannot climbing to the top of the mountain. This is shame. I noticed that mountain area is empty, no one skiing or snowboarding. I wasted my money on this expansion pack and I am very disappointed and sad. I can not snowboarding, I can not rock-climbing. I do everything, start new game, restart my game. And nothing happened. I wasted my money on this pack and I have only clothes and new build items?! I am very sad. Why EA ignoring us? Why Sony take my money for this broken game? I wrote an email to Sony. I would like to give my money back. If a lots of gamers have this issue on PS4, this Expansion pack should not be sold. Like a Cyberpunk 2077. Sony pulls this game from PlayStation store after complaints. I was literally robbed by EA and Sony. It is shame EA. I wasted lots of my money for your games and EA ignor us. They have our money and they are not interested in our problems. I played Sims since Sims 1. It is sad what they did with this game. I don't think it will fix it. They don't care. This problem has persisted since November and no one from EA cares. This is so sad. 

Sorry for my English. 

Message 71 of 97 (1,261 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This issue discourages me from buying new Expansion packs. Because, I am afraid now that other Expansion packs will have similar issues. 

Message 72 of 97 (1,252 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On the laundry list, they’re just now getting to a problem with the same pack that has been an issue since November. Who knows if they’ll fix this at the same time since there is a connection, but it shows that they’ll probably fix it eventually- it just sucks it’s taking this long.

Message 73 of 97 (1,184 Views)

★ Guide

I got very excited when I read the patch notes for the patch that was released today BUT the slopes still don’t work for me . Boo 😒 shame on you EA for dangling the carrot and then not delivering 

Message 74 of 97 (1,136 Views)

Hero
@liseylooloo The patch notes/laundry list talked about a different issue that was on all platforms.

Unfortunately the console issues seem to go deeper and may not be that easy to fix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 97 (1,131 Views)

★ Guide

Its still not fixed after todays patch.

Message 76 of 97 (1,102 Views)

★ Apprentice

@crinrict As a core gameplay mechanic of the Snowy Escape expansion pack, I really hope this issue makes it onto the next Laundry List. 

Message 77 of 97 (1,054 Views)

Hero
@KujiGhost I hope so too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 78 of 97 (1,038 Views)

★★ Guide

Sooo...this is still not fixed...at what point can I get a refund?

Message 79 of 97 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

"Post your bug to 'answers,'" they said. 

Bug has been reported since December.

Six months later... crickets

Kinda blown away you're still selling this pack... Yet no communication here from EA about this and similar bugs' status.

...crickets...

Message 80 of 97 (798 Views)