[FIXED] Woohoo results in one sim uncomfortable since 26/3 patch

by Simbologist

Original Post

Re: Woohoo results in one sim uncomfortable since 26/3 patch

★ Apprentice

I know this is not particularly part of the bug but thought I'd throw my thoughts out there I hadn't seen unsatisfactory woohoo in my game before and well, I'd like to say that while I'd like this to get fixed I would like to see more "less than fantastic" woohoo in my game....and it not Always fill the fun bar. 

I find it to be a pretty amusing touch of realism...in game. (although I found it a little sad when it was a sim's actual first time...on his wedding night...in the observatory {it would have been the rocket ship but It wasn't finished being built}) Got me to thinking about GTW and the Doctor career...do they have a pill for that? I can only imagine....

Message 71 of 100 (1,493 Views)

★ Novice

I have had the same problem. The sim who initiates the woohoo gets the uncomfortable moodlet and the recipient gets a satisfy moodlet. Every time they woohoo I also get "it's the first time" notification. All of this did NOT happen before the update/patch. Woohoo is a great way to get their social and fun up quickly but now it's not as productive since one of them gets a negative moodlet.

I have one mod in my game to make them eat faster, which I had before the patch. This problem occurs with or without my one mod.

Message 72 of 100 (1,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I have this issue, too.
And my sim always have the "first" woohoo with a sim who has been woohooed with him many times.
Message 73 of 100 (1,276 Views)

★ Novice
I was having this issue (still am getting the initiator uncomfortable/receiver satisfied bug) but, ever since my (adult) sims wife aged to elder, I haven't gotten the "first time" notification.
Message 74 of 100 (1,269 Views)

★★ Novice

OK so um~ this new patch or bug whatever has happened please fix. My sim family I just made 2 days ago has 2 married couples. and 3 kids and 1 coming soon also in the household. ...let see how should I explain this, the woohoo was so bad A HUSBAND DIED AND A WIFE from two separate relationships. Now I have a family, thats has two single parents and 3 kids about to have 1 more added. Look I cry, sims shouldn't die LIKE THAT i was HORRIFIED. Please fix, I dont even want to play cause i am scared another family member from any of my saved games will die on me just cause of a woohoo.

Message 75 of 100 (1,211 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue. Mods haven't been used at all on my Sims 4 Either.

Message 76 of 100 (1,203 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Didn't see anyone else post this, but I admit I skimmed.

My Sims are having the same issue with the initiating Sim always getting the "unsatisfied" uncomfortable moodlet - except woohoo in the rocket ship. Sims that woohoo there both get the "On Cloud Nine" moodlet! :D

Message 77 of 100 (1,182 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having this problem. The male is always unsatisfied and the female always had great woohoo (haha) Fortunately it hasn't prevent any of my Sims from getting pregnant.

Message 78 of 100 (1,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

No mods, three different couples, three different houses, soulmates, highly flirty moods;  now one of them in each couple is ALWAYS uncomfortable, regardless of the initiator and no matter where woohoo is taking place (bed, observatory, rocket).

Message 79 of 100 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm also having the same problem and ive never used mods, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it on origin and still the same problem Frown
Message 80 of 100 (1,033 Views)