[FIXED] Woohoo results in one sim uncomfortable since 26/3 patch

by Simbologist

Original Post

Re: Woohoo results in one sim uncomfortable since 26/3 patch

★ Novice
This is the same thing that happens to me!

This needs to get fixed w the next update.
Message 41 of 100 (1,262 Views)

★ Apprentice

I wasn't having this problem until after I started playing Get To Work.  I get the First Time Woohoo notice every time, and the sim that initiates the woohoo is always uncomfortable/not satisfied after.  I do not have any mods or custom content installed.  I have tried every bed, and even in different houses.

Message 42 of 100 (1,243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I do not have any mods, and I hadn't played this game for a few weeks, but since I've had time I started to play again this week. I installed the March 26th patch and the Get to Work expansion. Ever since I have one sim constantly getting uncomfortable from mediocre WooHoo, with the exception of the first WooHoo. Here's hoping they are working to fix this bug, having to watch for death by embarrassment gets boring very quickly

Edit: With a different couple I am now getting a "first time" every time now as well.

Message 43 of 100 (1,194 Views)

★★ Guide

I have noticed this as well. My Romantic-traited Sim has gotten the Unsatisfied moodlet when WooHooing with his spouse ever since the March patch.

I do not have any mods or custom content, and never have.

I'm on Mac OS 10.10.2 (Yosemite).

Message 44 of 100 (1,172 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also experiencing the problem of one sim being unsatisfied while the other thought it was amazing. The very first Woohoo box keeps popping up as well for me. I also just found out that my roommate is also experiencing the unsatisfied/satisfied problem, she's on a mac while I'm on pc. I hope this gets patched soon, I was starting to tear apart families! 

Message 45 of 100 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too! This is so annoying, I usually never really get bugs, this is the first major one I have encountered. Hope it gets fixed soon, come on EA!!!! 

Message 46 of 100 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 47 of 100 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any sign of it being fixed? It's driving me crazy! One of them never happy and it keeps saying it's their first time!
Message 48 of 100 (1,071 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having this problem too but I have also noticed that since the patch, when teens mess around they get no moodlets at all, something that I assume is being caused by the same bug that has given us the woohoo issue.

This seriously needs to be fixed soon!
Message 49 of 100 (1,066 Views)

Re: Sims4 WooHoo problems

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issues as well. And no mods at all. It's getting really annoying for sure. 

Message 50 of 100 (1,021 Views)