Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Wooden Prairie-Style Two-Panel door backside has wrong swatches

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.108.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? choose the Wooden Prairie-Style Two-Panel door out of the build catalogue, the last 4 swatches have the right color on one side but the backside is the default beige/white color instead of black and brown tone woods.
What happens when the bug occurs? it's just a visual bug, the swatches simply aren't correct, seems like an oversight to me when all basegame doors got recolors
What do you expect to see? front and back have the same color swatch
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

attaching images, same swatch front and back. the door is supposed to be black but shows up white-ish in the back instead. the last 4 swatches are affected, the first 3 work as intended.swatch.png

Message 1 of 3 (1,076 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Wooden Prairie-Style Two-Panel door backside has wrong swatches

Hero

Fixed an issue with the Wooden Prairie-Style Two-Panel door in which color swatches were not displaying correctly on both sides of the door.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (757 Views)

All Replies

Wooded Prairie-Style Two-Panel door swatch issues

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest (1.61)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except, Tiny living, Realm of magic, Moschino stuff, and Island Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when placing the door try to change the swatches, pick the swatch you want and you will notice that it will only color one side of the door
What happens when the bug occurs? the swatches do not change to the appropriate color on both sides of the door (It just changes on one)
What do you expect to see? I expect the swatches to change to the appropriate color on both sides of the door, not just one side
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Here's a short video of whats happening

https://youtu.be/2A6QjX10ZSY

Message 2 of 3 (908 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Wooden Prairie-Style Two-Panel door backside has wrong swatches

Hero

Fixed an issue with the Wooden Prairie-Style Two-Panel door in which color swatches were not displaying correctly on both sides of the door.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (758 Views)