[FIXED] Wild Plants keeps duplicating when load

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Wild Plants keeps duplicating when load

★★ Pro

I have this problem as well and I've seen it in videos and screenshots from Early Access of Seasons.

Message 11 of 34 (789 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's been happening all over Selvadorada, both on rental lots and in the jungle.

Message 12 of 34 (773 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I get the sense that they are spawning over time while playing, (maybe in addition to the loading in issue?) I was playing on my home lot in Newcrest and I went from two wild plants to this scene. You'll note that there is also a new plant in the front-left. As with others, I started experiencing this issue once I downloaded the new patch yesterday. I own all expansions / packs except for three, (Toddler Stuff, Fitness Stuff, and Kitchen Stuff.) No mods installed except for CC.

06-21-18_3-27-09 AM.png

Message 13 of 34 (765 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Wild Plants keeps duplicating when load

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 34 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict Season downloaded and the plants still duplicating.

Message 15 of 34 (724 Views)

★ Novice

You are right. It happens over time. It is not mod related as I deleted the sims documents folder and let it recreate it so it is like opening up the first time. I made a quick sim and ran it a few days. Plants just keep spawning instead of leaving it at 1. There seems to be a limit though. Perhaps space.

Message 16 of 34 (710 Views)

★ Guide
After seasons the wild and normal plants never generate 10 harvestables
(max). And sometimes when you pick 'em up they keep like they're still there.
Message 17 of 34 (693 Views)

Hero
Hi @SergeSim

doesn't sound like the same issue. Please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 34 (688 Views)

Re: Wild Plants keeps duplicating when load

★★ Apprentice
I just had that happen in the Jungle. There will be a jungle of emotion berry palm trees if i keep exploring day after day.
Message 19 of 34 (672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm playing in Newcrest at Midtown Meadows, around my lot I have 1 Snapdragon , 1 Rose, 6 Onions (from one spot)  and 2 Strawberry bushes, but none of them are actually growing anymore, they are just dirtmarkers that have the "View... " option.

I have no mods, and no CC either. Running all Packs. 

I installed Seasons on Friday before going to work (didn't get to play until yesterday). I've been playing this one sim since, and have gone through Spring into mid-Summer, so the seasonality should have grown the onions, but no, nothing. I initially was able to harvest from the Snapdragon, Rose, and Strawberry plants, but now none of them are growing either..... Is v strange! 

nogrow plants.png

Message 20 of 34 (616 Views)