Re: [OPEN] Wearing festival T-shirt permanently alters current outfit

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Pro

@LuvMySimz His career outfit is fine. Only Everyday was affected. If it were otherwise, I would have noted that.

Message 11 of 17 (1,546 Views)

★ Pro

Lucky you Standard smile My workoutfit didn't change either until lately since the latest patch.

Message 12 of 17 (1,538 Views)

★ Novice

There is a way to get rid of the shirt. Press CTRL + SHIFT + C Then type testingcheats on then press enter and then SHIFT Click on your sim and then click Modify In CAS (Create A Sim) And then put on your previous shirt then click the check mark on the bottom right of your screen.

Message 13 of 17 (1,510 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'm at work so I don't have a screenshot but my sims outfit was messed up when I put on a geek can shirt from the vendor. It didn't just erase the outfit, it also made her bottom half invisible! I tried again after "change outfit" to a different one and it still ended up wonkie.
Message 14 of 17 (1,406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same issue for me. Won the curry eating contest at the festival and changed into the shirt thinking nothing of it. I went to work the next day though, wearing wearing the curry t-shirt and brown slacks as a medical assistant, since for some reason it replaced my work outfit. I'm also unable to get my purple medical uniform back since I cannot find them in cas, so this is a real pain. Please fix this.  

Message 15 of 17 (1,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Same thing happening on my end. Whatever outfit my Sims are wearing, winning the curry challenge and free shirt causes them to put on the t-shirt, altering their current outfit. This also removes their accessories for some reason. I actually have to go into CAS via testing cheats and fix their outfit.

Message 16 of 17 (1,339 Views)

Hero

• Sims' career outfits are no longer permanently altered when buying a Festival T-Shirt. However, this may still be an issue with the Curry Challenge tee.

Should be mostly fixed

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (8,989 Views)