[FIXED] Wants/Fears toggle stops working after travelling

by daikoyu

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Wants/Fears toggle stops working after travelling

★ Novice

God, i have this problem too, it’s so annoying. 

Message 91 of 207 (1,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I still can't believe this issue is going on for a month and nothing's getting fixed.

Edit: Just tested this now. Yep still appearing despite switched off.

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 92 of 207 (989 Views)

★★ Guide
@LlamaOMama Hopefully it won't be like the gardening in Seasons. I've had that bug for two years.
Message 93 of 207 (924 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hopefully...

Message 94 of 207 (898 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep, checked this post hoping there would be a fix... unfortunately not!!!

So frustrating!

Message 95 of 207 (843 Views)

Champion

@HawnaKitty  I certainly hope not since wants & fears are broken enough to make the game unplayable with them on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 96 of 207 (782 Views)

★★ Guide
@PipMenace I just hate that we gave our money for broken games. 😕
Message 97 of 207 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

[no cc, no mods] I decided to turn off fears after freelance careers (one paranormal and another a writer) gave me "fear of a dead-end job" over and over and over, and...god... it's freelance! Anyway, I turned it off, reloaded the game, and it's back. Went into the game settings, turned it off, and now it's reappeared again (without reloading, just kept playing and no travel). Fears are irritating. I don't mind the wants, but the fears being so frequent, repetitive, and nonsensical makes the game super frustrating (dude, freelance isn't upward, you're already your own boss Nerd). Let me turn them off, please, or modify the behavior like some thought went into its implementation (*cough* also looking at the butler who's making a vegetarian-only household salmon and burgers every night *cough*).

Interesting to note: bust the dust is doing a similar thing. I get dirty floors randomly, even with it turned off. And then laundry is active, but no dirty clothes are generated. I am honestly at a loss. Who approved all these bugs to be merged to head?  Confused

Message 98 of 207 (641 Views)

Fears bug

★★★ Newbie

After the new Sims 4 update, there is a bug where wants and fears do not properly shut off. Every time I exit the lot, go into CAS, or save, wants and fears will turn on despite being off in the menu. Can you please fix this?

Thank you for your time!

Message 99 of 207 (582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Edit: Oop, sorry bout that, thanks for reminding me... 

Message 100 of 207 (580 Views)