Parent wants to date adult child

by JemmyBlue

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Wants/Fears: Sim wants to ask a relative to be GF/BF

★★ Guide

I also had this happen on XB1, a teen sim wanted to ask her sister to become her gf, they were not in a flirty mood though.

Message 11 of 13 (588 Views)

Parent wants to date adult child

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Cottage Living, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Seasons, Get To Work Game Packs: Dream Home Decorator, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood Stuff Packs: Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Laundry Day, Toddler, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Have an adult that has an adult child 2. Have them both be single and friends 3. Ensure they both are "compatible" (i.e. dating/woohoo interests are open) 4. have one of them flirt to ANYONE with or without said adult child around
What happens when the bug occurs? A want bubble appears: Ask [adult child's name] to Be Girlfriend (From Being Friends) *100 Romantic and official. Don't forget to seal it with a kiss! Click on [adult child's name] and select Ask to Be Girlfriend. This interaction is unlocked by performing successful Romantic Socials to increase Relationship!
What do you expect to see? Not this. There should be no romantic wants between family members (excluding married sims).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Newest update.

I am doing the 100 baby challenge and my matriarch wants to date her now-adult child???

Message 12 of 13 (555 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Wants/Fears: Sim wants to ask a relative to be GF/BF

Community Manager

Hey all!

This issue should now be resolved on PC and Mac following the latest patch release. 

EACade
Message 13 of 13 (7,628 Views)