[FIXED] Walls disappearing / Clipping in mirror reflection

by brogle321

Original Post

Re: Doors and Windows are broken with Invisible Walls and a Gap between the ceil

Hero
@charmcityjess Moved your post over to the bug report on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 128 (848 Views)

Re: Doors and Windows are broken with Invisible Walls and a Gap between the ceil

★★★★ Apprentice

My game is updated to the latest version and it's the game windows and doors...not CC. My game is not behind in updates. My CC doors and windows are also fine...it's just the game ones.

Message 62 of 128 (881 Views)

Hero
@simplydeesims You put 1.70 as your version number. It's currently 1.71. Could you then update your post to reflect that.

Which of the two issues are you having ? I cant' really tell from your picture. Both ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 128 (871 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Just updated the version number.
Message 64 of 128 (848 Views)

★★ Pro
@crinrict: @simplydeesims wrote, "It doesn't matter whether or not you are in build/buy or live mode...just look into a mirror and the doors and windows are still broken. "

It's the mirror reflection.
Message 65 of 128 (840 Views)

Hero
@stjmk They also say they have a small gap: which is more the other issue ?

So probably both ?

Anyways, going to merge this with the mirror thread as it seems the main issue

Please feel free to also post in the other thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 128 (807 Views)

★★ Pro
@crinrict The gap between ceiling and wall is also part of the mirror reflection glitch.
Message 67 of 128 (787 Views)

Hero
@stjmk Just wanted to be extra sure before merging.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 128 (780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@crinrictJust wasn't sure you were aware of the gap between ceiling and wall thing being a mirror reflection glitch.

Honestly, this is a bit of a pet peeve of mine because it was supposedly "Fixed", and in the walls-completely-down view it is, but the other two views have new glitches that weren't fixed like that?

It's like EA had a summer intern working on this bug who managed to almost fix it before going back to school, but nobody on the team supervising the intern noticed it wasn't completely fixed before they proclaimed it so.

It's just so unprofessional.

And the fact that they still haven't bothered to fix an easy bug like this?

Message 69 of 128 (695 Views)

Hero
@stjmk It's really mostly about me not able to tell what they were showing on the picture. I don't see any mirror reflection there tbh but I might just be looking at the pic completely the wrong way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 128 (643 Views)