Message 91 of 128 (980 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Walls disappearing / Clipping in mirror reflection

★ Apprentice

The problem persists in the 1.73.57.1030 version too. Frown

Message 92 of 128 (942 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SallyWinterYep, and still not on a laundry list! Sigh.

Must admit, this one really bugs me. In walls completely down view, it is completely fixed.

So why can't they do the same with the other two views? 'Tis a puzzlement.

Message 93 of 128 (917 Views)

★★ Pro
@xaavocado Really hoping this gets fixed in the next patch/update.

What's the point of a Dream Home Decorator if the mirror reflections are still all wonky?
Message 94 of 128 (794 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Keep replying so this thread gets bumped up and noticed, we need to grab the attention of EA's team!

Message 95 of 128 (744 Views)

★ Pro

They know about the issue it’s just a matter of time when they will fix it, hopefully soon.

Message 96 of 128 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@LuvMySimzI sure hope they know! (But do they really know how annoying it is?)

Only worry is that they thought they fixed mirror reflections a while ago, but, whoops, only in the walls-completely down view; the other views have this brand new glitch.

Anyway, I can't see paying for a Dream Home Decorator without mirror reflections working. Just saying.

Message 97 of 128 (721 Views)

★★★ Novice

This really is a major issue, it’s unreal how long the problem has been there. A lot of comments here are people being hopeful that the sims team are even aware of the issue... they did not fix anything. Some of the comments are really going easy on the sims people. This is absolutely infuriating to me. And the “team” clearly has no intention to fix it. Haven’t even addressed it.

The walls down view looks * stupid and it’s NOT A FIX. But I suppose it is for the incompetent people that call themselves “the sims team”. Maybe everyone else has a dream home where the walls disappear when you look through a mirror. IDK about you but that’s not ideal for me.

this thread has been open and constantly bumped for about 6 months and still, nothing. Please don’t tell me to be patient. We * paid money for this *.

Message 98 of 128 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@josephwastakenActually, the one view that is fixed is the wall-completely-down view. That mirror reflection shows walls, windows and doors correctly.

The walls-up and walls-cutaway views are the ones with the new glitch with the mirror reflection.

Why were those not fixed as well? Anyway, I'm completely with you!

Message 99 of 128 (639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

it’s definitely not for me. I don’t know what it looks like for you. it’s just worse if the ceiling is all the way up. It usually happens on the same square as a door or a window, when looking in the mirror. Top to bottom, just before it reaches the ceiling. And in some cases, the wall doesn’t go all the way up to the ceiling, it just cuts off when looking through a mirror. Like the ceiling is floating... you can see daylight and trees through it too... I can see the boxes at the top of my closet, from my mirror in my office, which is on the other side of the hallway... Standard smile

playing the game with walls down is rather pointless in a life simulation game, I think.

ah, small problems. Small problems.

Message 100 of 128 (606 Views)