Re: [OPEN] Walls disappearing / Clipping in mirror reflection

by suepixels

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Mirror Glitch

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@VaurthakanI posted the tweet on March post #56 on page 6.

Message 121 of 128 (1,985 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@LuvMySimz Thanks

Message 122 of 128 (1,981 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

FIX.THE.BUG.EA!

Message 123 of 128 (1,921 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Espenschied1204 wrote:

FIX.THE.BUG.EA!

Please EA
Message 124 of 128 (1,822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

06-29-21_6-44-18 PM.png

Seems the reflected windows and doors have the entire wall transparent, rather than just their object footprint.

Just as an edit - I know that CC isn't supported by EA but I tested an old and outdated CC window that no longer reflects (just frames the wall) and it still reflects in mirrors, and also has the footprint issue

06-29-21_7-01-14 PM.png

Message 125 of 128 (1,772 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This issue exists since last year and I wonder why this is still not on the laundry list and fixed by now? How long do we have to wait for this to be fixed?

It happens in new and old save files. With and without mods, that doesn't matter! I hope this will be on the list for the next update! Cause it's time, this game is pricy as heck and we have to live with such a mess! For storytellers and builders. This bug is pretty much horrible. You cannot make shots with mirrors at all currently! You have to avoid every mirror! Not fun at all.

Seriously, I started to purchase packs only on sale - not going to pay full price any longer for such a poor "Testing Performance" of a buggy and massive lack of balanced content. This game is full of bugs! I have all packs so far and it's getting really annoying! No fun to play like this at all!

Update: 08.07.2021 Insane just reading it made it on the laundry list! Gosh, I'm so happy! Thank you EA-Bug-Fixer Team for listening! Looking forward to that improvement!

Wall dissapears _Mirror Reflection_

Message 126 of 128 (1,701 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

WE DID IT EVERYONE!! This bug is now on the Laundry List :D

Message 127 of 128 (1,583 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue in which placing Mirrors directly opposite Doors would create a visual
glitch in which walls and borders would disappear around them and well it was quite
spooky to be honest, glad we solved that one!

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 128 of 128 (8,870 Views)