Re: Wall/Venue Speakers Not Playing Custom Music?

by MsPigglyPooh

Original Post

Hero

In mine neither. I wonder what they patched ...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 38 (1,343 Views)

★ Pro

@crinrict , me, too.  If they "fixed" something that wasn't broken, that was rather a waste of time, lol.  I would be an unhappy dev but then again, I would be unhappy if I "fixed" something and it didn't hold during patch delivery.  I just don't want them to take it off the list to look at, thinking it was taken care of.

Message 32 of 38 (1,340 Views)

★★ Guide

What I find very strange is my custom music was working at one of the clubs I created (I believe the pop speakers).  But then when I placed custom music in my Electronica folder  and went to the gym where I had the speakers they didn't play. I found this very strange. But i'm hoping the issue is fixed. I think I'll try was a previous poster mentioned about the tags then I will get back to ya'll. But it worked for me then it stopped working. Of course the home radios and speakers were never a problem for me it was always the venue speakers. but I'll keep ya'll updated.

Message 33 of 38 (1,313 Views)

★★ Guide

Update: My mistake, The nightclub I have has Backyard Venues speakers and they are playing my custom music perfectly fine. I did Go ahead and use the program to fix my tags anyway and my songs are no longer written in U's it actually has the artists name, ETC. I haven't checked on the Gym I made with the Electronica Speakers but as I type I'm headed there to see. Okay so after unchecking the Simish music I've discovered that this place will not play my custom music For the Electronica Speakers. But It will play on the Backyard. don't know why it does it on that one and not the other. So maybe it is a bug?

Message 34 of 38 (1,303 Views)

Im finding that my venue speakers are working for all categories now. Must have been last weeks patch.
Message 35 of 38 (6,379 Views)

Hero

That's great.

Tagging @MsPigglyPooh @dolldrms1 @janyses

if it's fixed for them too

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 38 (1,260 Views)

★ Pro

As mentioned before, I only have one custom piece of music in pop, so that is the only speaker category I checked.  I just checked in game and this time the venue speaker did play the custom music.  For the pop venue speaker, the issue does seem to be fixed.

Message 37 of 38 (1,254 Views)

★★ Guide
I'll have to let you know as soon as i get back on. As far as my restaurant goes, my clasical music plays my custom songs and so does the pop. Ill get back to you on the others. Im off work tgis weekend so i will have time to play
Message 38 of 38 (1,249 Views)