Re: Bug in Von Haunt Estate

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Von Haunt Ghosts broken

★ Apprentice

Still a problem for me, too. I even took out my mods to see if it was a mods problem, but the disappearing ghosts and NPC visitors kept happening indefinitely. 

Message 11 of 27 (1,629 Views)

Bug in Von Haunt Estate

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I found a bug in ghosts live the Von Haunt Estate, they are disappearing and appearing and sometimes appear to duplicate

Message 12 of 27 (1,600 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bug in Von Haunt Estate

Hero

Hi @zLuizFs_

merged your report with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 27 (1,592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

This happens in my game.  

Message 14 of 27 (1,578 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem in my game... seems to be an infinite amount of Mimsy's & Bernard's spawning just outside the editable lot.

MC Command has an option to Unhide Hidden Households, and although one or two ghosts did appear, the Mimsy's & Bernard's don't appear on this list.

I know nothing about Sims 4 Bugs or the cause of them, but I save my game to a new file most times I play, to give myself more chance of a recent save being available if my current one becomes corrupted due to CC or Mods... It sort of feels like there has been a Mimsy & Bernard created for each version of the save I have made... as though each time I "save as" under a new name, (for Example August5, August6), it is creating a new set of these ghosts.

MC Command also has an option to delete all homeless ghosts, it warns that this will delete Mimsy & Bernard, and it does... yet the hoardes of them are created again and proceed with the spawn attack habbo hotel style.

Message 15 of 27 (1,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yup, now as I entered the von Haunt estate for the first time, I have the same issue. The ghosts also began to multiply.... very annoying sigh. I don't have mods either, just vanilla game. I wish there was a way to get rid of them! Ugh.

Message 16 of 27 (1,530 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same. I do use mods but I can be pretty sure that isn't the issue, since others who use no mods have it too.
Mimsy and Bernard will spawn together in front of the house, stay for a few seconds, and then disappear. A new copy of them will spawn, often before the first disappears. I've noticed that each pair will have the same mood; for example the first two are flirty and the next pair is happy, etc...
It's annoying because I would like to see them actually haunting the estate as they are supposed to. I have also seen Mimsy out in town at a nightclub with other ghosts, which I don't believe happened before. Maybe she just enjoys modern culture, but it's silly. They aren't regular ghosts for a reason. X)
I have tried replacing the lot and it doesn't seem to do anything, nor does removing mods or starting a fresh game. I also reinstalled the game for unrelated reasons and that has not fixed it either.
Message 17 of 27 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Guide

This still happens. :/

Message 18 of 27 (1,426 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still happening to me too. Now OCTOBER 2016. No mods on my game!

Message 19 of 27 (1,387 Views)

★★★ Guide

It seems that has been fixed.

Message 20 of 27 (3,312 Views)