[FIXED] Visitors Won't Leave Observatory

by Yurusumaji

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Visitors Won't Leave Observatory

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Once a visiting Sim goes into the Observatory, they never leave. First time a sim went in there he was in for 12 game hours before I removed the object from the lot to force him to leave. Now I have to keep the observatory in my household inventory whenever there are visitors.

Message 1 of 9 (1,134 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Visitors Won't Leave Observatory

Hero

Sims will no longer use the Observatory until they are near death. Rather, they will now exit after a reasonable time.

This issue should be fixed in the February 2nd patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (823 Views)

All Replies

Hero

added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (1,116 Views)

★ Novice

I had this too, but I just told my sim to "Observe the sky" and the visitor left right away. But she was in there for a day or so.

Message 3 of 9 (1,108 Views)

★★ Novice

Its not exactly the same problem.. but even my own sims will stay in the obseratory for days if they could.. until their needs drop to red and they have a need failure they will never leave... goes for townie sims and your own sims they just never leave the observatory unless commanded or they are forced out due to being uncomfortable cus of low needs.

Message 4 of 9 (1,103 Views)

Hero

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (1,100 Views)

★ Apprentice

Another way to fix this is to have your musical Sim play the Ertude of Egress. It will make guests leave.

A similar bug is, when cancelling out of practicing violin, the Sim will continue playing until their needs turn red and they pass out.

You also need to cancel "Tend Garden" several times before it will register.

Message 6 of 9 (1,065 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have the same problem. Invariably, a guest Sim will go in there during a party and will stay until the observatory actually breaks. *Then* they leave!

Message 7 of 9 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@kisdead2 wrote:

I had this too, but I just told my sim to "Observe the sky" and the visitor left right away. But she was in there for a day or so.

I had this issue with my sims friends never leaving the observatory and I finally tried the same thing as you and it worked to make them leave. Wish

I didn't have to do it that way but at least it is some kind of solution at the moment.

Message 8 of 9 (998 Views)

Hero

Sims will no longer use the Observatory until they are near death. Rather, they will now exit after a reasonable time.

This issue should be fixed in the February 2nd patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (824 Views)