Re: Vampire Face Details Resets To Default With And w/o Mods

by iiCozyAnja

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Vampire Face Details Resets To Default With And w/o Mods

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's basically a bug that ea needs to fix, because every time someone grows up, and i change sim in the mirror, everything is fine, but when i go out of the mirror, their faces go to the times they were changed and that's the default ugly faces. And the reason why i go to change sim is because of the children eye colours changing to human eyes.

Message 1 of 12 (4,485 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Vampire Face Details Resets To Default With And w/o Mods

Hero

• Facial details for a vampire sim's dark form should no longer reset to their default settings after initially editing and then re-entering Create a Sim.

This issue was fixed in Patch 1.40.61

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (4,450 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@iiCozyAnja

Is this just about the eyes or other features as well ? Both forms or just dark form ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (4,441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

it's the facial features, i'm just talking about the children's eyes, what i mean is that the facial features reset back to normal, with or without mods. And that's when i try to change sim to change the children's eyes back to the original colours. And once i do that, the facial features that we had when changing to a vampire comes back and i have to change sim again.

oh and it's only dark form.

Message 3 of 12 (4,430 Views)

Hero

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (4,422 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm not sure which save is which in the folder, so ingame, the file save is called Personal and the last name is Ayres. To test it, you should check the dark forms before you age the toddler and see that they are how i wanted, then age up the toddler, then change sim to change anything on the kid (the toddler has brown eyes because of his parents so it's only normal that i kept it.) and then after changing something in the toddler, change sim again from the mirror, and look at the dark forms. You'll see that the face returned to the default vampire faces. The pics are to show you the faces.

Message 5 of 12 (4,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict

ummm sorry for the late reply, but it has not been fixed. i didn't say children's eyes, i said the whole face! if you would take a look at the save, you would know! like whenever we change a sim's appearance, the turned vampire sim will go back to the ugly face unedited! even tho i have edited it! it's not toddler's eyes or children's eyes!

Message 6 of 12 (4,243 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

you know what i'll make a video example to show you!

Message 7 of 12 (4,241 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict this video shows you the glitch... hopefully you'll understand more. i was angry in this video, but don't worry i didn't say anything bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCKOrlU2I5M

Message 8 of 12 (4,224 Views)

Hero

I can't really check stuff out atm but I think you have a different issue then this thread.

This was about the children's eyes. I can't remember if I checked your save myself or only forwarded to QA at the time as it was a known issue. 

I didn't full understand what you were saying at the time (english is not my mother tongue) but the way you phrase it now, I think there should be another thread somewhere about the issue you're seeing but I can't seem to find it

I'll have someone else split your posts from this thread so that we can make a new report with this for the whole form not saving.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (4,213 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

tysm for understanding! i do hope ea fixes this!

Message 10 of 12 (4,196 Views)