[FIXED] [VGSP] Children use any table/counter as makeup-table

by alanmichael1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [VGSP] Children use any table/counter as makeup-table

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

If you have the vanity table from Vintage Glamour in your house, children will perform the "play with make-up" action randomly - without the table. In my game it happens as soon as my child is eating in the kitchen. Another player on the forum posted a picture with the child in front of a computer. 

Message 1 of 34 (3,637 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [VGSP] Children use any table/counter as makeup-table

Hero

• Children will no longer play with makeup autonomously.

I'm hoping this is now REALLY fixed

Patch 1.31.37

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 34 of 34 (2,359 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] Children use any table/counter as makeup-table

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 34 (3,486 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes - I have found the un-directed "playing with makeup" unwanted. My boy Sim played with makeup while at the dining table and there was no way to take the makeup off. If there was a direction to "wash your face" that would help. In the meantime I have put the vanity table in the inventory.

Message 3 of 34 (3,464 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This not only happened at tables randomly butalso with the kids stuff pack battle station. They did not start to play with the station until they were done with their makeup. 

Message 4 of 34 (3,412 Views)

★ Pro

@anikohuiber wrote:

This not only happened at tables randomly butalso with the kids stuff pack battle station. They did not start to play with the station until they were done with their makeup. 

Yes, exactly this.

Message 5 of 34 (3,340 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not only did my child do her makeup at the dinner table while still eating....

She also did it randomly. Just sat down in the bathroom after washing dishes and started applying it.

Message 6 of 34 (3,331 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've also noticed that when they try to use the drawing table it happens as well

Message 7 of 34 (3,276 Views)

★ Apprentice

So glad to see this isn't just me.   Though it's making me wonder about my Sim Son's future as maybe a make up artist?  Wink

Message 8 of 34 (3,268 Views)

★★ Guide

I have twin child Sims, and one of them is constantly using the makeup table while drawing pictures at the drawing table, which isn't even on the same floor of the house. Very annoying.

I'm on macOS Sierra (10.12.3), all expansions and packs, no mods or cc.

Message 9 of 34 (3,251 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've had this problem also with my male sims who are kids 1 did the make-up thing while playing with the voidcritters and the other one while having dinner please please please fix this glitch. 

Message 10 of 34 (3,223 Views)