[FIXED] [VGSP] Butler wont do his/her job right - once again

by LuvMySimz

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [VGSP] Butler wont do his/her job right - once again

★★ Apprentice

I witnessed some new behavior I hadn't seen before. My sim left their lot and came back. As expected, the butler was nowhere to be found and I had the option to assign a new (previous) butler to their bed. One of the tubs in the apartment became dirty and then out of nowhere, the actual butler who had been serving my sim before they left the lot, appeared and cleaned the tub. I tried it again, by having my sim leave the lot and come back, and then wait for a butler job to appear like dirty dishes or broken equipment, and sure enough, the butler came back and did the work as if they'd been there all along.

Message 21 of 25 (1,035 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@misterambition It's most likely that they were just standing idly by at the edge of the neighborhood and were waiting for something to do so they have a reason to finally walk into your house.
Message 22 of 25 (992 Views)

Butler issues

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1210
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except university,strange rule,petsuff and cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with a butler
What happens when the bug occurs? But let’s reset ,they stand idle and do not carry out instructions
What do you expect to see? I have the same butler until I fire him, they do some work when I strict them
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Butlers are nearly useless in the game please fix them.

Message 23 of 25 (967 Views)

Re: Butler issues

Hero
@jasminewessien Merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 25 (946 Views)

Hero

Addressed several issues that caused the butler to fail to perform their assigned tasks.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

I hope this fixes most things. If you still have issues, please create a new thread for this. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (5,074 Views)