[FIXED] [V] Vampires still have human needs

by sweetbriarpoet

Original Post

Re: Vampires and Energy Bug

Hero

@sweetbriarpoet wrote:

Thank you for letting me know this. I always just assumed that if I re-installed the game after CC it meant my game was no longer affected by it. 

New saves shouldn't be affected but with existing games .. I really don't know

For example: The male missing issue, once you saved your game in that state, you can't get them back. 

I really don't know how much Sims/saves are affected, it's just a feeling I get from what I'm seeing being reported. So maybe, if some wrong infos is saved with the Sim for whatever reason, it's possible that the same Sim is still affected. New Sims shouldn't though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 101 (2,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Strange. In my game I did not have any coffins when the hunger moodlet started showing up. They only had a normal double bed. I added coffins after the issue came up.

Will have to test it out on my test save later. Just in case.
Message 52 of 101 (2,345 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sorry what I meant is it's easier to tell when you make them hibernate, because you can speed it up.
Message 53 of 101 (2,332 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ah, I see. Makes sense.

Message 54 of 101 (2,320 Views)

★ Apprentice

I hope the Thursday update has a fix for this. I’ve been looking in other forums, etc. and I think most everyone agrees it is a game-problem, not caused by a mod. It does make the vampire pack a little unplayable. However, I’m really excited for the update and just to play this pack in general. It has so much to offer!!

Message 55 of 101 (2,269 Views)

★ Apprentice

Don't know if this has been answered yet, but I have found a work around. The reason why the vampire is constantly tired or passing out, or even starving even though the stats are all the way positive is that the non vampire SIM stats are still in play. I don't think they are supposed to be, but they are. To fix the sleep issue, simply have your vampire sleep in a normal bed instead of the coffin. However if you have progressed to the point, and chosen to make only the coffin a comfortable place to sleep, then I don't know the work around, .....well for actual sleep. The same thing with the food. Even though the vampire thirst is filled full, the SIM is actually starving for real food. Since vampires don't like SIM food, this is a tough one to solve while eating. However if you have 'get together' both can be cured by "rallying the troops", until the imaginary stat is filled to it's fullest, "or at least gone enough to move forward in the game..

Message 56 of 101 (2,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

And that fully cures it for you to the point where it's not coming back ?

Maybe the make happy cheat could achieve the same ?

@alwaysl00king2

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 101 (2,246 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same bugs. I do use CC and Mods, but observed a few things:

-The hunger has always been an issue since I made the sims it seems, or at least very soon after (both my Vampire Sims were made in CAS)

-The tired/exhausted moodlet only recently started showing up, for all of the vampire sims in my current household (the only household I have really played so far, to be fair). 

-Sleeping/eating/make happy cheat do NOT cure the bug. I have tried this, multiple times, various strategies - sleep in bed for ages, make happy, etc. However, it keeps coming back. 

-I have removed my mods - but not all my CC at the moment, I may attempt it, but from the sounds of it, it's a game bug

-My sims have always autonomously cooked (very annoying with the withered stomach weakness)

-My sims have only recently started autonomously sleeping, since the exhausted moodlets have showed up

-I have made some previous saves and I will check if the bug exists in those saves, if not, if I can figure out what has caused it

It is very annoying, especially since it somewhat breaks my story and my sims get tired very very quickly. So I hope it gets fixed!

Message 58 of 101 (2,231 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree. Some of my Vampire sims who are having the problem have been sleeping in a bed from the start, and I have been using the happy cheat over and over again just so I can play. These do not solve the problem or even make it better, really. 

Message 59 of 101 (2,223 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Adding in on this bug as well.  Made my vampire from scratch in CAS, but she is still getting hunger/bladder/sleep needs that regular sims have.  I've tried using the cheat to turn her mortal then back into a vampire, and the bug is still happening.  Removed all CC, backed her up into my library, backed up my sims 4 saves and deleted the exsisting Sims 4 folder in my documents.  Launched the game and placed my vampire back into Forgotten Hollow and she is STILL getting the hungry/needs to pee/ sleep uncomfotable moodlets after I let the game play for an hour real-time.

Message 60 of 101 (2,157 Views)