[FIXED] [V] Vampires still have human needs

by sweetbriarpoet

Original Post

Re: Vampire Dies from Starvation

★★★ Novice

I just tried moving them out and back in, but one of them still got the moodlet. The hunger moodlet goes away when they eat regular food but not vampire packs and things of that nature. Could it be affecting people on Macs only?

Message 31 of 101 (1,926 Views)

★ Novice
I'm not on a mac - just regular pc
Message 32 of 101 (1,900 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Vampires still have human needs

★★★ Apprentice

I having this problem as well. I took out all the mods completely, even just the clothing and hair mods and played the game vanilla style and my vampire still have human needs in addition to Vampire needs (including moodlits saying she is hungry, tired and needs to use the bathroom even though Vampires aren't supposed to have those needs and her energy and thirst bar are full)

Message 33 of 101 (1,874 Views)

Vampires Still Has Human Needs!

★★★ Newbie

I just got the sims 4 vampires game pack and i have noticed my vampires are still getting human moodlets like Hunger/Sleep/Bladder, ETC. now i do use CC but i already tried removing them and they're still getting those moodlets!

Message 34 of 101 (1,836 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this same issue with my Vampires as well. Tested the game with and without mods/cc and the hunger moodlet is still there.

Both were turned into Vampires, not created in CAS.

Both of their Vamp energy and thirst levels are still nearly full.

Message 35 of 101 (1,837 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampires still have human needs

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 101 (1,815 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem with energy. Started after I moved in with EA premade vamps; Caleb and Lillith Vatore. Is this happening to everyone that moves in or plays with the premades?

Hope we figure it out, game is unplayable ATM.
Message 37 of 101 (1,782 Views)

★★★ Novice

mine is both. one of my sims married the guy valatore, but I was having problems before that with the issue

Message 38 of 101 (1,770 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I can confirm removing mods, repairing game and resetting the sim does not fix the issue. I am currently trying to recreate the problem in a vanilla game. If not I think it might be helpful if we can list the mods we were using to figure out which one is the problem.
Message 39 of 101 (1,757 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please let us know if your vanilla game didn’t work, as mine does not. However, I also found that a Sim I created in CAS will not have these issues unless they a) get pregnant (doesn’t matter by human or occult), b) they turn others into vampires, or c) they ask vampires to marry them or move in with them. 

Message 40 of 101 (1,715 Views)