[FIXED] [V] Vampires still have human needs

by sweetbriarpoet

Original Post

Re: Vampires and Energy Bug

Hero

Well, next time, please zip it and name the file with your user name. 

This time I know which is yours but if many users upload, I need a way to distinguish them

I'll check it out tomorrow

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 101 (1,748 Views)

Hero

Hi @Aveliexa

I tested your save. That moodlet went away for me after sleeping for the first time and never came back but the vampire seemed awfully tired after a while, always wanting to sleep on the bench. Also the Vampire energy bar didn't seem to go down unless in extreme situations

@sweetbriarpoet Are these all converted Vampires in your case or also vampires from scratch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 101 (1,704 Views)

★ Apprentice

So it’s actually for both BUT here is the caveat. The one I created in CAS did not have the problem until he converted and moved in someone. So, he didn’t have this extra energy bar until he converted a friend, brought them into the house, and they had the problem. Now all the vampires in the household have it. Weird, right? 

Message 13 of 101 (1,689 Views)

Hero

I tested this with my own Sim who is a converted vampire and had no issue so would you be willing to also upload your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 101 (1,678 Views)

Vampire needs bug.

★★★ Novice

Hello i have some problems with vampire sims.After turned into vampire they still need to sleep,eat human food or use toilet.I only use custom outfit mods nothing else please help.

Message 15 of 101 (1,672 Views)

Re: Vampire needs bug.

Hero

Please remove all your cc. I only take reports on vanilla games here.

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Try on a new game with nothing added back first (start new game). If it works, put back your save game and try again. If it still works, you can start putting stuff back.

• Options.ini (or just re-set all your settings manually)
  • Tray Folder
  • Screenshots/Videos/Custom music
  • Rest of the save games (leave out slot_00000001.save which is the autosave)
  • Custom content like clothing, hair, skins, make up ....
  • Mods (one by one, making sure they all still work)

The rest does not need putting back, cause they are mostly cache files that recreate or log files that are not needed for the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 101 (1,664 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Did that already but still have this bug even on new sims.And my game is fully vanilla since i don't think custom outfits can cause bugs.

Message 17 of 101 (1,659 Views)

★ Guide

After getting bitten it takes a while for your sim to fully transform. Just wait a few sims days. I think it takes about 3 in game days.

Message 18 of 101 (1,642 Views)

★★★ Novice

All my sims are fully vampires.

Message 19 of 101 (1,640 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

They CAN cause bugs ... 

Anyways, merged with another thread 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 101 (1,633 Views)