by HannieNannieSims

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampires still have human needs

★★ Novice
Thanks! Hope they fix the bug soon 😩
Message 81 of 101 (1,092 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampires still have human needs

★★ Apprentice

tried using the cheats suggested and they didn't work for me.  Took out the mod and tried using the cheats and my vampires were back to having "human needs" :/

Oh well....guess I'm stuck with the mod until this glitch gets patched if it ever does.

Message 82 of 101 (1,071 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [V] Vampires still have human needs

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem ,i put mod to fix until EA dont fix

Message 83 of 101 (1,048 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

(Btw I think Dine Out is the most well-done game pack so far, so congrats and great job on all the hard work!) and for vampires to...i haw an isue same as you...

Message 84 of 101 (1,043 Views)

Re: Vampire Dies from Starvation

★★★★★ Novice

cut the *,there is problem and EA need to fix that!!!

Message 85 of 101 (1,043 Views)

Sims 4 Vampire Hunger Glitch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Please help!!! I made a vampire sim in CAS and he still has the human needs. On his moodlets it keeps saying that he's hungry (not thirsty) and that he needs to use the toilet, which my other vampire sims do not have. I've heard of people's vampire sims dying of hunger because of a glitch but nobody's answered them yet. I've also tried to use the debug option in testing cheats but that didn't work.
Message 86 of 101 (1,035 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Vampire Hunger Glitch

@glitterrox89 merged with a post already existing about this.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 87 of 101 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you can fix it by drinking the cure then getting a vampire to turn you back, you don't loose any points doing this you just have to put them back in,

Message 88 of 101 (959 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I noticed the bug appears to be related to the woohoo action. I am not sure if it's caused by woohooing itself, or by woohooing on a bed. I played several games with my CAS created vampire without woohooing and the bug never occurred. I do, however, noticing the NPC vampires using toilet after they have significant others. I do have mods installed so the bug is not caused by mods but it's the game itself. So if you don't mind to live an enternal life of celibacy, you should be fine. Can someone else also confirm my observation?

Update: the bug does not seem to occur if my vampire only woohoo in coffin.
Message 89 of 101 (848 Views)

Re: Vampire Dies from Starvation

★★★ Novice

I'm still trying to find the mod causing the glitch. I'll try using the cheat code. But I noticed while testing, thinking I'm all good to go as a vampire when a week goes by in the sim world and my vampire will suddenly need food.... Not only my vampire but every vampire in the game is eating to live.

Message 90 of 101 (802 Views)