Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Harvest All/Tend Garden only does one plant

by Ulfric_Grimbrand

Original Post

★★★ Guide

@PugLove888

It didn't matter without any travel modes, it worked for a day, then stopped again.

Message 31 of 61 (1,792 Views)

Champion

@Ulfric_Grimbrand, thanks for your input! Angel (I keep forgetting to test this myself Embarrassed )

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 32 of 61 (1,730 Views)

★ Novice

Just a friendly FYI, I just pulled my roof out over my garden and my vamp sims are now happily watering, harvesting, etc, entire garden.  All vamps are fully sun proofed. 

Message 33 of 61 (1,601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Let me try building a small shelter over the garden.  Next time I have harvestables that is.  I'm troubleshooting and trying to find ways around way too many bugs in the game.

Message 34 of 61 (1,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrict@CobaltLacewing

So far I have been able to Harvest All by building a "greenhouse".  Not an easy task, since you have to build the building, then knock the floor out, so the planter boxes don't take up all the room and make it even bigger!

Greenhouse in Forgotten Hollow

Message 35 of 61 (1,534 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampires Harvest All/Tend Garden for only one plant

★★ Apprentice

This started happening to me after the most recent Strangerville Patch (Feb 24 2019 I believe). Even my old save games where it used to work it no longer works. Only with my vampires, too. "Tend Garden" Doesn't work even when clicking on a plant that obviously needs tending (bugs, weeds, etc). Harvest works for one plant. 

Message 36 of 61 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The vampire Sims have problems with the sunlight, and this bug only occurs durring daytime when they are getting burned(for me at least). It doesn't matter if you drink an anti-sunlight drink. At night time this bug is not present, it is sleeping probably Standard smile
Message 37 of 61 (1,397 Views)

★★★ Guide

That hasn't been the case in my game at all.  It doesn't work day or night consistently.  My Vampires also have the perk where they take no damage from the sun.

Message 38 of 61 (1,372 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Ulfric_Grimbrand@Pureya_Ichi@aimalyn , @CobaltLacewing , & @Shyvae , I will have to test this out.Nerd  My Vampire moves like a bat and is impervious to sunlight and was still having problems.  Confused  I'll test the greenhouse method and also turn off her bat movement to see if either makes any difference!Thinking  Thank you all for your input! Angel

Message 39 of 61 (1,365 Views)

Champion

@Ulfric_Grimbrand @Pureya_Ichi @aimalyn @CobaltLacewing  &@Shyvae , I tested this again with turning off my Vampire's "move as a bat" ability and it didn't change anything.Confused  I would assume that this would be the same for "move as mist" and "super speed" movements as well.

Also,  I did try the Green house method and it worked! :eahigh_file:  Granted, I just did a small portion of my plants in a greenhouse and not all of my extensive garden, but it worked better than out in the open!  The only problem is that my Vampire has total Sun Immunity through her Vampire powers that she purchased with her points, so being outside in the daylight shouldn't affect her at all! ShockedDisappointed

Both her movement and the greenhouse were tested in daylight hours.  Thanks for the greenhouse suggestion!  Angel I will have to pass this info on …!Standard smile

Message 40 of 61 (1,340 Views)