by Ulfric_Grimbrand

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampires Harvest All/Tend Garden for only one plant

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 61 (2,505 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampires Harvest All/Tend Garden for only one plant

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi, @crinrict

Untitled-3.png

I found that my vampire sim has no problem with tend garden in indoor. But he still has the issue with outdoor plants. 

My sim didn't have money enough to buy the objects for his own home, so I brought the plants in and he cares them all in one go. 

https://youtu.be/pftiD2khmEE

He still has harvest all issue with outdoor plants. 

This place is in chalet garden of Windenburg.

https://youtu.be/CSdt_ayv4K4

No issue with harvest all in indoor. 

I tested without vampiric powers but he still has harvested only one tree in Chalet garden.  

Message 12 of 61 (2,487 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Harvest All/Tend Garden only does one plant

★ Guide

I have the same problem. but has come to the conclusion that it is influenced by the vampire's kind of movement. I'm having trouble if the vampire flies like a bat.
Message 13 of 61 (2,439 Views)

★ Guide

After the last update, they do not work to change the walk. My vampire can only harvest a plant at a time

Message 14 of 61 (2,368 Views)

Hero
Thanks for the update.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 61 (2,350 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

The only "workaround" I have found, is constantly exiting and restarting the game until my Vampire can harvest all and tend garden.  I may have to join The Garden Gnomes just to get someone to Tend the garden since I can't hire a Gardener.

Message 16 of 61 (2,334 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue. Level 9 vampire tend garden only works for one plant when outside. Playing in forgotten hollow. Harvest all seems to skip some plants. I have four sixam, surrounding, and well within the range of a sprinkler, and she still only harvests 2-3 of the 4, even though all are ready. 

Windows 10, 3.9Ghz, no mods, no cc, no cheats. (I’m a pure player)

Message 17 of 61 (2,308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I do believe it is time to move this from Needs Input to Fix this issue.  It is a real issue, and sporadic in nature.  It will not work, then suddenly start working, then a few days later, it stops working again.  It doesn't matter if you use planters, or plant on the ground.  It also doesn't matter if what neighborhood you live in.  Download a home with a large garden (try one of mine if you don't have one), and play a Vampire for a week or two.

A thought though, I will remove some of my plants and see if it's specific plants causing the issue.

Edit:  My info on this still says Needs Input.  But the thread says Open.  But, I will still test for specific plants that may be the issue (my first thought is the Flytrap.

Message 18 of 61 (2,252 Views)

Re: Harvest All/Tend Garden only does one plant

Hero

This is treated as open as you said. I'm guessing you mean that when you answer, it still says needs input in the title but that's only the case cause you answered a post that still had that as a re:

Only the first post gets actually changed unless I would change all the posts which is too much work. Just check the first post (or the list) for the status.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 61 (2,232 Views)

Re: Harvest All/Tend Garden only does one plant

★★★ Guide

Getting rid of the Mosquito Traps and the Trash Plant didn't help.  My Vampire has these nice Perfect Plasma Fruit trees, and can't harvest all, or tend garden.  (I think the two are related myself)

Message 20 of 61 (2,223 Views)