Re: [TO TEST] [V] Vampire drank with permission, yet getting scolded

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampire drank with permission, yet getting scolded

★★ Apprentice

I had this happen just now to one of my sims who is not a vampire. A vampire drank her blood without her permission, yet she was the one who got scolded by text the next morning. My game is up to date on patches and I don't play with any mods on this save.

Message 51 of 55 (1,709 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm getting the same problem. On top of that, my good vampire is married to a human, and a lot of the time he asks her permission to drink from her. And sometime later SHE gets a text saying I can't believe you've been drinking from Sims without permission! SHE'S HUMAN!! SHE LITERALLY CANNOT DO THAT!

Message 52 of 55 (1,651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Melsyn78Does he have the Good Vampire aspiration / Regained Humanity trait completed? And does the wife have the Evil or Klepto trait? Ive noticed in those situations vampires will refuse to accept turn requests.

If you dont care who her master is you might want to go have her ask a different vampire to turn her. Or play as the husband and have him offer to turn her, to force the issue but depending on your storyline preferences you may or may not want to do that. 😯

Or better yet wait and see what the game comes up with. Its pretty good at throwing an unexpected suprise in your gameplay when you least expect it. 👍😀

As for this bug I typically get it on a sim who isnt even a vampire, but they were recently drank from in a break in. To had hypocritical insult to injury its usually the vampire who just snacked on non vamp sim who sends the messege. 😂

And then on the other side of the spectrum when I am playing as an evil or "dont care if I ask or not" type of vampire I almost NEVER get scolded for it. Unless no one bothers to scold those with atrocious reputations as its what they are known for anyways 😜😀

Message 53 of 55 (1,634 Views)

★★ Novice

Caleb is her husband and his Good Vampire aspiration is complete and no she doesn't have either of those traits.  He asked her permission to drink from her and it was granted but then the message came from Lilith to her.  She still isn't a Vampire though and i just let the game do as it wants. If it happens, it happens.  No rush from me. 

Message 54 of 55 (1,614 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Vampire Sims will no longer get scolded if they drink plasma from Sims even though they had been granted permission to do so.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

As this is the second attempt to fix this bug, it's best to have a new thread with all the current details if anyone is still seeing issues with this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 55 (7,508 Views)