by Ancaryvan

Original Post

Re: Vampire Break Ins

Hero
Changing back to open. Thanks for the reports

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 95 (1,202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrict @osiazul That's where I was as well - San Myshuno, the Waterside Warble karaoke bar in the Spice Market neighborhood.

Oh and also, I don't know if this matters but I don't have Get Famous yet, so it shouldn't be anything to do with that pack's code.

Message 82 of 95 (1,164 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Had this just happen at the roof-top lounge in San Myshuno. I also do not have Get Famous.
Message 83 of 95 (1,145 Views)

★★ Guide

Ran into this issue again, and like many others it was in San Myshuno.

I was at the 'Casbah Gallery' in the Arts Quarter of San Myshuno.

11-22-18_5-12-20 AM.png

I swear, ya can't go anywhere in the (un)dead of night without Vampires trying to break into a community lot!

The vampire in question (he's at the computers in the picture) was just visiting the Arts Center I guess, as once I chatted him up the game decided he wasn't breaking in and let me go home just in time to pass out (lol!).

Maybe the game defines "Vampire breaking in" as "Vampire that's not in current household on lot during the nighttime hours" or something.

So even if a Vampire is just enjoying the nightlife, the game thinks they're breaking in.

Message 84 of 95 (1,099 Views)

Champion
I've just had Caleb Vatore breaking in to the cafe in Windenburg. My sim can't leave the lot, save or go into build mode while he was there.

I don't have Get Famous pack, but do have the latest patched version.
Message 85 of 95 (1,061 Views)

★★★★ Guide
yep, that's what I experienced in my gameplay tonight as well (at the Waterside Warble)
Message 86 of 95 (1,027 Views)

★ Guide

Vampires still break into venues in my game as well, but it has only happened in San Myshuno. In my case it was just after the Spice Festival had ended, I wanted my Sim to go home and they couldn't.

I have all available packs installed and my game is up to date as for patches. I repaired and deleted the cache prior to this incident.

Message 87 of 95 (1,011 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampire breaking in on community lots

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I'll not say anything more I'll put the picture here. And since my sim is a Global Star celebrity, I simply swoon the break-in Vampire till the break-in is DONE!

• Vampires will no longer attempt to “break in” to venues, which was previously preventing players from traveling or saving their game during the break in.--- Quote from November 13th patch.

Yeah Right! A SLAP on the face from the picture below.

BADERROR.jpg

Message 88 of 95 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, still encountering this in San Myshuno.

Message 89 of 95 (938 Views)

★★ Novice
This keeps happening to me as well, to be honest I cant believe this bug hasn't been fixed yet. :[
Message 90 of 95 (838 Views)