Re: [FIXED] [V] [ROM] Ex-Occult cannot complete spellcaster aspiration

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: I Can't complete the "Learn a Spell" quest for SpellCraft & So

Hero
@kusurusu There's another thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ROM-Can-t-complete-task-for-spellcaster-aspiration...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 26 (907 Views)

Re: I Can't complete the "Learn a Spell" quest for SpellCraft & So

★★★ Newbie

I experienced this bug on a ghost, a former mermaid, and a former vampire. My bad luck I guess. I have to use a cheat to advance the aspiration on each. Also happens with the potions aspiration.

Message 22 of 26 (854 Views)

Re: Magic realm aspirations

★★★ Newbie

Saving the Sims to the library, creating a new world and starting a new household worked to gain the aspirations. However it's not a permanent solution, as the sims loose too much through that.

Maybe there should be a purge for royalties =)

Here are some saves which can reproduce the problem - my sims were occult before:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15DlePIIi7bb_qmCeCOZE8nrGiicpgKLo

Message 23 of 26 (764 Views)

Spellcraft & Sorcery Aspiration bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.20
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, City Living, Get to work, Realm of magic, StrangerVille, Jungle Adventure, Vampires, Outdoor retreat, Vintage Glamour stuff, Romantic Garden stuff, Spooky stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a sim a spellcaster, then try to complete the Spellcraft aspiration. My sim was a vampire, who has now been cured.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I learn a new spell, it does not count towards completing that stage of the aspiration
What do you expect to see? A completed aspiration level
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have a sim that became a Spellcaster when Realm of Magic game out. I was devastated that I could not complete the spellcraft aspiration, as the “learn a spell” part of the aspiration would not register that I had learned new spells! I am now stuck with this incomplete aspiration and I really wanted it. Now it’s put me off buying other expansions too, since the aspirations are one of the main reasons I play.

Message 24 of 26 (712 Views)

Re: Spellcraft & Sorcery Aspiration bug

Hero
@ArchWarlock93 merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 26 (684 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [V] [ROM] Ex-Occult cannot complete spellcaster aspiration

Hero

Fixed an issue where some Spellcasters would not complete the “Learn a Spell” goal, even though they would learn a Spell.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Going to mark this as fixed. Let me know if you still have issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 26 (3,162 Views)