Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [V] [PH] Vampire Spar negatively impacts Conflict Resolution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.69.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Vampires, Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Selecting 'Vampire Spar' between two vampires, when the Parenthood Pack is installed.
What happens when the bug occurs? Both Vampire Sims receive a reduction in 'Conflict Resolution' character value.
What do you expect to see? I wouldn't expect to see a reduction in Conflict Resolution, as 'Vampire Spar' is a friendly behavior that results in a positive relationship gain.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No additional info to add.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 8 (876 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [V] [PH] Vampire Spar negatively impacts Conflict Resolution

Hero

Vampire Spar no longer negatively affects Conflict resolution for Simmers with Parenthood.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (604 Views)

All Replies

Re: Vampire Spar negatively impacts Conflict Resolution from Parenthood

★ Guide

Also participating in fights on the fighting holiday in seasons has the same effect, plus a hit to reputation from get famous. 

Message 2 of 8 (838 Views)

★★★ Guide
@eelgreen Along with Conflict Resolution, I'm also having an issue where vampiric spar doesn't show under vampire actions, it's only under mean. So the friendship takes a large hit too from sparring.
Message 3 of 8 (761 Views)

Champion
@ArcherAngelo Vampiric spar is a friendly play fight listed under friendly. The mean version is a vampiric duel or something.
Message 4 of 8 (717 Views)

Re: Young adults gain Parenthood character values

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I get the "- Conflict Resolution" icon consistently with the Vampiric Spar interaction for my young adult vampire.

Message 5 of 8 (697 Views)

Re: Young adults gain Parenthood character values

Hero
@DualityShifted Moved your post over to the thread on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (664 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have the same problem. I don't believe it should have an impact at all, especially if both vampires are adults and this is intended to be a friendly spar not a duel that's under the mean interactions.

Message 7 of 8 (649 Views)

Hero

Vampire Spar no longer negatively affects Conflict resolution for Simmers with Parenthood.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (605 Views)