[FIXED] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

by rosmaskinen

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

★ Novice

i have this problem too. The vampire can't get any point after be the top level of vampire. Also the vampire can't harvest all the plant. But another vampire who haven't be the top level vampire, he can harvest all the plant when i click the button.

Message 111 of 197 (2,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. Can someone at EA/maxis pleeeaase take a look at this soon? It has been like this since november.

Message 112 of 197 (2,235 Views)

Re: Vampires are bugged after recent patch.

★★ Novice
My dampened emotions stayed as well, I kept mine as a vampire just reset the traits. It goes away if you take your sim somewhere.
Message 113 of 197 (2,191 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks so much man!
Message 114 of 197 (2,036 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It's a good temporary fix.
Message 115 of 197 (1,516 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Wonderful. I was wondering why my vampire power bar got stuck all of a sudden. The mod and command fixed it.

Hopefully they'll fix it but until then, this patch will work fine.

I just LOVE the modding community!

Awesome work!

Message 116 of 197 (1,387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It has been over a month please fix this. I hate using mods but you are forcing me to in order to play my vamps as intended. Please fix this.

Message 117 of 197 (1,342 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This was posted in November 2018. It is now February 2019. Someone from EA, PLEASE for the love of all that is good do something to fix this, since we all paid for this pack and can't even use it. I actually cannot believe this issue is still around. I haven't touched my game for months because of it, and I tried now, and it's still there. Why should we have to use mods to actually play a game we paid so much for?

Message 118 of 197 (1,046 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue. It's super annoying because I play Vampires quite a bit but now my grand master vamps can't gain anymore points. 

Message 119 of 197 (969 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this issue as well. In the beginning of January this year I bought the Sims 4 and some packs (Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Vampires, Laundry day, Romantic Garden, My First Pet's Stuff) and a few days ago added City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Vintage Glamour Stuff. I wanted to take my vampire sim to the new outdoor retreat stuff after he got sun protection, but then noticed the bar wasn't leveling up anymore. My vampire sim has been grandmaster for a little while and drinking a lot of sims' plasma & doing dark meditations so the issue must have already been before I added the 3 newer packs. Looks the same as OP's screenshot with unspent 3 power points. I got a clean game, never had any mods or custom content installed.

Message 120 of 197 (932 Views)