by eustacecs

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [V] Not able to level up/gain points past Grandmaster level

Hero
Go to Modthesims and search for Vampires Bug fix

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 171 of 197 (2,027 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you for the information about vampires not able to level up..hope it's fixted soon only it's been more than 6 weeks now..but I am sure your working hard to get the issure sorted..so thank you. Standard smile

Message 172 of 197 (1,913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@SimGurulcarus would it be possible to keep us up to date concerning this issue? Would be greatly appreciated Standard smile

Message 173 of 197 (1,819 Views)

Hero

HI @Kass1opeia 

SimGuruIcarus is no longer here.

EA/Maxis usually doesn't give out more info beyond: We're aware though. Hope it can be fixed soon.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 174 of 197 (1,806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrictah, I see, thank you very much for your fast reply! Standard smile

Since I'm relatively new to this forum, I still have to figure out how it all works^^

Message 175 of 197 (1,798 Views)

Vampire Power Points

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampire, Seasons, Dine Out, Bowling
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? No Power Points gained
What do you expect to see? I wish to gain power points
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

i Guys, is there anything that can be done to get the bloody Power Points for my Grand Master Vampire? Of course common issue that the level rank is full but no points gained , this is so annoying ...

Message 176 of 197 (1,677 Views)

Re: Vampire Power Points

★★ Apprentice
Nope, unfortunately not, at least for now...the Dev's are aware of this issue, but they didn't specify if/when they will patch this, sadly
Message 177 of 197 (1,652 Views)

Re: Vampire Power Points

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your reply , I hope they will fix it as its so annoying Frown

Message 178 of 197 (1,639 Views)

Vampires no longer leveling up

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, StrangerVille, Vampires, Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Install those packs and try leveling up your Vampire and max try to max out as many skills as you can. At a certain point it stops leveling up vampires no matter what you do.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can no longer level vampires up at all no matter what I do.
What do you expect to see? My vampires leveling up so I can get more vampire perks.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Here is what I am talking about.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xxr-UjrSmwou6Iiw92hYHx48pk95CEh7/view?usp=sharing

Message 179 of 197 (1,625 Views)

★ Guide
Well, as Vampire pack's namesake is unplayable and since it's unknown if/when it will become playable again, I'll have to file a support request for exchanging Vampire pack with any other pack.

I own all packs except Strangeville though - buuuuut Strangeville don't look like as broken as Vampire currently is.
Message 180 of 197 (1,422 Views)